Home of the (Christmas) Week: Rabley Heath, Codicote
- Credit: Archant
A pad with a paddock...
Rabley Heath, Codicote
Guide Price £1,750,000
Strutt & Parker | 01582 764343 | struttandparker.com
An impressive property offering spacious accommodation with a wealth of charm and character.
You may also want to watch:
Reception hall / Drawing room / Dining room / Family room / Kitchen with breakfast room / Utility room / Cloakroom / Master bedroom with en-suite / Bathroom / Guest bedroom with en-suite facilities / Three further bedrooms / Two family bathrooms / Galleried landing / Driveway parking / Separate annexe/office with kitchen
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold
- 5 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 6 Green light given to new hospital project
- 7 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 8 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 9 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
- 10 Area Guide: The popular Highfield area of St Albans
The property is approached by a tarmacadam drive shared by two adjacent properties. A five bar gate opens to a private gravel drive where there is parking for several cars. An archway leads to a second standing area for numerous vehicles and to the double door entrance of the property. There is a large flag stoned terrace adjacent to a large lawn area incorporating numerous well-maintained mature herbaceous borders and trees. There is a pond, a wood store and a storage shed. The garden (excluding the paddock) has an underground “invisible fence” wiring system. The paddock lies adjacent to the garden.