Home of the (Christmas) Week: Rabley Heath, Codicote
- Credit: Archant
A pad with a paddock...
Rabley Heath, Codicote
Guide Price £1,750,000
Strutt & Parker | 01582 764343 | struttandparker.com
An impressive property offering spacious accommodation with a wealth of charm and character.
You may also want to watch:
Reception hall / Drawing room / Dining room / Family room / Kitchen with breakfast room / Utility room / Cloakroom / Master bedroom with en-suite / Bathroom / Guest bedroom with en-suite facilities / Three further bedrooms / Two family bathrooms / Galleried landing / Driveway parking / Separate annexe/office with kitchen
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 3 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 4 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 A New York state of mind
- 7 Divers to visit de Havilland Aircraft Museum to see 'bouncing bomb' they raised from a Scottish loch
- 8 Springfield Farm: Student party plan blocked by council
- 9 Sir David Amess: St Albans MP reflects on personal safety
- 10 Alban Arena launches annual pantomime with Strictly Come Dancing star
The property is approached by a tarmacadam drive shared by two adjacent properties. A five bar gate opens to a private gravel drive where there is parking for several cars. An archway leads to a second standing area for numerous vehicles and to the double door entrance of the property. There is a large flag stoned terrace adjacent to a large lawn area incorporating numerous well-maintained mature herbaceous borders and trees. There is a pond, a wood store and a storage shed. The garden (excluding the paddock) has an underground “invisible fence” wiring system. The paddock lies adjacent to the garden.