Home of the (Christmas) Week: Rabley Heath, Codicote
- Credit: Archant
A pad with a paddock...
Rabley Heath, Codicote
Guide Price £1,750,000
Strutt & Parker | 01582 764343 | struttandparker.com
An impressive property offering spacious accommodation with a wealth of charm and character.
You may also want to watch:
Reception hall / Drawing room / Dining room / Family room / Kitchen with breakfast room / Utility room / Cloakroom / Master bedroom with en-suite / Bathroom / Guest bedroom with en-suite facilities / Three further bedrooms / Two family bathrooms / Galleried landing / Driveway parking / Separate annexe/office with kitchen
- 1 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 2 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 3 Two St Albans women recognised as inspirational entrepreneurs
- 4 'Nothing will take away what she has done to our daughter'
- 5 Blocked drain at St Albans junction still not cleared months after it was first reported
- 6 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 7 Future of St Albans Half Marathon secured as 2021 date set
- 8 District's weekly COVID-19 figures fall for first time since third national lockdown introduced
- 9 Tributes paid to former St Albans City goalkeeper Lee Bozier
- 10 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
The property is approached by a tarmacadam drive shared by two adjacent properties. A five bar gate opens to a private gravel drive where there is parking for several cars. An archway leads to a second standing area for numerous vehicles and to the double door entrance of the property. There is a large flag stoned terrace adjacent to a large lawn area incorporating numerous well-maintained mature herbaceous borders and trees. There is a pond, a wood store and a storage shed. The garden (excluding the paddock) has an underground “invisible fence” wiring system. The paddock lies adjacent to the garden.