Home of the (Christmas) Week: Rabley Heath, Codicote
- Credit: Archant
A pad with a paddock...
Rabley Heath, Codicote
Guide Price £1,750,000
Strutt & Parker | 01582 764343 | struttandparker.com
An impressive property offering spacious accommodation with a wealth of charm and character.
You may also want to watch:
Reception hall / Drawing room / Dining room / Family room / Kitchen with breakfast room / Utility room / Cloakroom / Master bedroom with en-suite / Bathroom / Guest bedroom with en-suite facilities / Three further bedrooms / Two family bathrooms / Galleried landing / Driveway parking / Separate annexe/office with kitchen
- 1 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
- 2 Abbey Theatre banner vanishes from St Albans park railings
- 3 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 4 Property Spotlight: A barn conversion in an idyllic rural setting
- 5 Church roof saved thanks to Lottery grant
- 6 de Havilland Aircraft Museum awarded £90k grant as it plans for May reopening
- 7 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 8 We're JJAM-ing at new countryside kitchen
- 9 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 10 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
The property is approached by a tarmacadam drive shared by two adjacent properties. A five bar gate opens to a private gravel drive where there is parking for several cars. An archway leads to a second standing area for numerous vehicles and to the double door entrance of the property. There is a large flag stoned terrace adjacent to a large lawn area incorporating numerous well-maintained mature herbaceous borders and trees. There is a pond, a wood store and a storage shed. The garden (excluding the paddock) has an underground “invisible fence” wiring system. The paddock lies adjacent to the garden.