Home improvements company wants to help good causes in Hertfordshire
- Credit: Archant
A national home improvements firm wants to mark its 50th anniversary by helping 50 local causes.
Anglian Home Improvements has pledged to assist community projects in need with anything from windows and doors to plain old hard cash.
The company is urging community groups, schools, local organisations and charities across Hertfordshire to submit an application for #50for50 at www.anglianhome.co.uk/50for50 before midnight on Friday November 11.
Mark Ottaway, Managing Director London North and East Anglia, Anglian Home Improvements, said: “As a company we are passionate about giving back to the community, so we thought it was only fitting to commemorate our 50th anniversary by offering to support a variety of deserving causes across the UK.
“We are looking for organisations, schools, community-based groups, charities and even individuals who really make a difference in Hertfordshire to come forward and tell us about the fantastic work they are doing and why they feel they should be one of our final 50.”
You may also want to watch:
All applications will go through a judging process, and successful applicants will be contacted via email or telephone by the end of Friday November 25.
Full terms and conditions can be found on the Anglian website www.anglianhome.co.uk/50for50.
- 1 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
- 2 Abbey Theatre banner vanishes from St Albans park railings
- 3 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 4 de Havilland Aircraft Museum awarded £90k grant as it plans for May reopening
- 5 Church roof saved thanks to Lottery grant
- 6 Property Spotlight: A barn conversion in an idyllic rural setting
- 7 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 8 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 9 We're JJAM-ing at new countryside kitchen
- 10 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease