Home improvements company wants to help good causes in Hertfordshire
- Credit: Archant
A national home improvements firm wants to mark its 50th anniversary by helping 50 local causes.
Anglian Home Improvements has pledged to assist community projects in need with anything from windows and doors to plain old hard cash.
The company is urging community groups, schools, local organisations and charities across Hertfordshire to submit an application for #50for50 at www.anglianhome.co.uk/50for50 before midnight on Friday November 11.
Mark Ottaway, Managing Director London North and East Anglia, Anglian Home Improvements, said: “As a company we are passionate about giving back to the community, so we thought it was only fitting to commemorate our 50th anniversary by offering to support a variety of deserving causes across the UK.
“We are looking for organisations, schools, community-based groups, charities and even individuals who really make a difference in Hertfordshire to come forward and tell us about the fantastic work they are doing and why they feel they should be one of our final 50.”
You may also want to watch:
All applications will go through a judging process, and successful applicants will be contacted via email or telephone by the end of Friday November 25.
Full terms and conditions can be found on the Anglian website www.anglianhome.co.uk/50for50.
- 1 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 2 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 3 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 4 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 5 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 6 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 7 Area Guide: The Hertfordshire market town of Hitchin
- 8 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 9 Sandridge student takes on running challenge for Mind
- 10 Two St Albans women recognised as inspirational entrepreneurs