Harpenden interiors businesses join forces to create pop up shop
- Credit: Archant
A Harpenden-based interiors business owner is celebrating 25 years in the trade.
Deborah Fitz Interiors offers expertise in all aspects of interior design, from building works to bespoke furniture, room layout and soft furnishings.
To help mark the anniversary, Deborah is teaming up with another Harpenden company – Charm Restored, which is run by Rebecca Hill. Rebecca specialises in hand-painted restored furniture.
Collaborating as ‘Fitz & Hill (At Home)’, they will operate a pop up shop in Leyton Road, Harpenden, opposite Waitrose, between 9am and 5.30pm from Monday (November 7) to Sunday (November 13).
They will sell a wide range of interior gifts and accessories, including Christmas decorations, pictures, greetings cards and hand-painted furniture.
You may also want to watch:
Deborah said: “This is a one off event that we are really excited about. We have sourced unusual eclectic and beautiful things from a number of carefully selected companies.
“We love the products and hope you will too. No matter what your budget, you’ll find something that takes your fancy.”
- 1 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 2 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 3 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 4 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 5 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 6 Row over new barriers blocking path for wheelchair users
- 7 Row over charges for garden waste continues
- 8 Increase in electric car charging points thanks to new partnership
- 9 Ambulance boss steps down after battling 'severe coronavirus'
- 10 Campaigners continue fight for 20mph limits on county's roads
To help promote this event, Deborah Fitz Interiors is offering the chance to win a £25 voucher to be spent in the shop. To enter, like and share Deborah’s Facebook ‘competition time’ post at fb.me/DeborahFitzInteriors. The winner will be announced on November 5.