Harpenden interiors businesses join forces to create pop up shop
- Credit: Archant
A Harpenden-based interiors business owner is celebrating 25 years in the trade.
Deborah Fitz Interiors offers expertise in all aspects of interior design, from building works to bespoke furniture, room layout and soft furnishings.
To help mark the anniversary, Deborah is teaming up with another Harpenden company – Charm Restored, which is run by Rebecca Hill. Rebecca specialises in hand-painted restored furniture.
Collaborating as ‘Fitz & Hill (At Home)’, they will operate a pop up shop in Leyton Road, Harpenden, opposite Waitrose, between 9am and 5.30pm from Monday (November 7) to Sunday (November 13).
They will sell a wide range of interior gifts and accessories, including Christmas decorations, pictures, greetings cards and hand-painted furniture.
You may also want to watch:
Deborah said: “This is a one off event that we are really excited about. We have sourced unusual eclectic and beautiful things from a number of carefully selected companies.
“We love the products and hope you will too. No matter what your budget, you’ll find something that takes your fancy.”
- 1 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 2 Man 'tasered' outside Alban Arena after brawl, claim eyewitnesses
- 3 St Albans MP reveals: 'Oaklands College has no intention of continuing to provide nursery services'
- 4 Woman arrested after wielding broken bottle in St Albans fight
- 5 Record-breaking run for St Albans' Lizzie Bird in Olympic final
- 6 St Albans violent crime: 'Imagine having a criminal record before having a chance to get a job'
- 7 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 8 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 9 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans
- 10 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
To help promote this event, Deborah Fitz Interiors is offering the chance to win a £25 voucher to be spent in the shop. To enter, like and share Deborah’s Facebook ‘competition time’ post at fb.me/DeborahFitzInteriors. The winner will be announced on November 5.