Harpenden interiors businesses join forces to create pop up shop
- Credit: Archant
A Harpenden-based interiors business owner is celebrating 25 years in the trade.
Deborah Fitz Interiors offers expertise in all aspects of interior design, from building works to bespoke furniture, room layout and soft furnishings.
To help mark the anniversary, Deborah is teaming up with another Harpenden company – Charm Restored, which is run by Rebecca Hill. Rebecca specialises in hand-painted restored furniture.
Collaborating as ‘Fitz & Hill (At Home)’, they will operate a pop up shop in Leyton Road, Harpenden, opposite Waitrose, between 9am and 5.30pm from Monday (November 7) to Sunday (November 13).
They will sell a wide range of interior gifts and accessories, including Christmas decorations, pictures, greetings cards and hand-painted furniture.
You may also want to watch:
Deborah said: “This is a one off event that we are really excited about. We have sourced unusual eclectic and beautiful things from a number of carefully selected companies.
“We love the products and hope you will too. No matter what your budget, you’ll find something that takes your fancy.”
- 1 There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- 2 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 3 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
- 4 'This was quite an emotional experience!' - Thanks to Covid vaccination teams from the people they have treated
- 5 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 6 Raise a glass to the local brewers facing up to the challenges of lockdown
- 7 Property Spotlight: A stunning period conversion in central St Albans
- 8 Footballers rally round with food drive amid pandemic
- 9 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 10 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
To help promote this event, Deborah Fitz Interiors is offering the chance to win a £25 voucher to be spent in the shop. To enter, like and share Deborah’s Facebook ‘competition time’ post at fb.me/DeborahFitzInteriors. The winner will be announced on November 5.