Harpenden interiors businesses join forces to create pop up shop
- Credit: Archant
A Harpenden-based interiors business owner is celebrating 25 years in the trade.
Deborah Fitz Interiors offers expertise in all aspects of interior design, from building works to bespoke furniture, room layout and soft furnishings.
To help mark the anniversary, Deborah is teaming up with another Harpenden company – Charm Restored, which is run by Rebecca Hill. Rebecca specialises in hand-painted restored furniture.
Collaborating as ‘Fitz & Hill (At Home)’, they will operate a pop up shop in Leyton Road, Harpenden, opposite Waitrose, between 9am and 5.30pm from Monday (November 7) to Sunday (November 13).
They will sell a wide range of interior gifts and accessories, including Christmas decorations, pictures, greetings cards and hand-painted furniture.
Deborah said: “This is a one off event that we are really excited about. We have sourced unusual eclectic and beautiful things from a number of carefully selected companies.
“We love the products and hope you will too. No matter what your budget, you’ll find something that takes your fancy.”
- 1 Sexual assault onboard train to Harpenden
- 2 Enjoy Christmas carols with ukuleles and a brass band in St Albans park
- 3 St Albans gang members jailed for running cannabis factory network
- 4 Where and when can you see Santa's float in St Albans?
- 5 Victorian street theatre coming to St Albans city centre this Christmas with classic Dickensian tale
- 6 Omicron variant: Confirmed case in Hertfordshire says health boss Jim McManus
- 7 Hit and run on deadly Redbourn Road
- 8 Man wanted for criminal damage at The Horn pub
- 9 St Albans named among UK's best places for Christmas activities
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
To help promote this event, Deborah Fitz Interiors is offering the chance to win a £25 voucher to be spent in the shop. To enter, like and share Deborah’s Facebook ‘competition time’ post at fb.me/DeborahFitzInteriors. The winner will be announced on November 5.