Harpenden interiors businesses join forces to create pop up shop
- Credit: Archant
A Harpenden-based interiors business owner is celebrating 25 years in the trade.
Deborah Fitz Interiors offers expertise in all aspects of interior design, from building works to bespoke furniture, room layout and soft furnishings.
To help mark the anniversary, Deborah is teaming up with another Harpenden company – Charm Restored, which is run by Rebecca Hill. Rebecca specialises in hand-painted restored furniture.
Collaborating as ‘Fitz & Hill (At Home)’, they will operate a pop up shop in Leyton Road, Harpenden, opposite Waitrose, between 9am and 5.30pm from Monday (November 7) to Sunday (November 13).
They will sell a wide range of interior gifts and accessories, including Christmas decorations, pictures, greetings cards and hand-painted furniture.
You may also want to watch:
Deborah said: “This is a one off event that we are really excited about. We have sourced unusual eclectic and beautiful things from a number of carefully selected companies.
“We love the products and hope you will too. No matter what your budget, you’ll find something that takes your fancy.”
- 1 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 2 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 3 Quarter of tenants become owners at St Albans development
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 April 12: Rhino crash marks re-opening of Whipsnade Zoo
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 Drive-in cinema arriving at London Luton Airport
- 8 At last! St Albans is back in business as shops re-open
- 9 Colney Heath in line for promotion after FA decide to restructure non-league pyramid
- 10 Major redevelopment underway at St Albans office building
To help promote this event, Deborah Fitz Interiors is offering the chance to win a £25 voucher to be spent in the shop. To enter, like and share Deborah’s Facebook ‘competition time’ post at fb.me/DeborahFitzInteriors. The winner will be announced on November 5.