Harpenden agent helps raise £2,000 for Keech Hospice
- Credit: Archant
A Harpenden lettings agent has helped raise £2,000 for Keech Hospice Care.
Home County Rentals hosted the Barclays Investment Fayre on Thursday March 23, inviting Hertfordshire-based Barclays Premier Banking clients to drop in to their office and meet with local professionals to discuss new investment ideas.
Representatives from solicitors Taylor Walton, accountancy firm Lamburn & Turner, Jarvis Home and Strutt & Parker estate agents joined members from Barclays Mortgage, Wealth and Investments team, and the venue host, Liz Sibley from Home County Rentals.
Guests then moved over to Gallery Rouge, where Henk Potts, Director of Global Investments Strategy at Barclays. talked about the current market following recent global events.
During the evening, £1,000 in raffle donations was collected for Keech Hospice Care – and Barclays have agreed to match the money raised pound for pound, doubling the total.
You may also want to watch:
Liz Sibley said; “It was a fantastic evening, and a wonderful opportunity to meet clients, both old and new. We were very grateful for everyone who came along and made generous donations to Keech Hospice Care.”
- 1 Can you help after man left unconscious outside St Albans pub?
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 Birthday charity walks in brother's memory
- 4 Light at the end of the gulley for long-running flooding
- 5 Market trader says goodbye to beard after 15 years
- 6 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 7 Fashionistas flock to Cathedral catwalk extravaganza
- 8 St Albans named among UK's most family-friendly cities
- 9 Driver hospitalised after three-vehicle accident on M1 near Redbourn
- 10 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub