Harpenden agent helps raise £2,000 for Keech Hospice
- Credit: Archant
A Harpenden lettings agent has helped raise £2,000 for Keech Hospice Care.
Home County Rentals hosted the Barclays Investment Fayre on Thursday March 23, inviting Hertfordshire-based Barclays Premier Banking clients to drop in to their office and meet with local professionals to discuss new investment ideas.
Representatives from solicitors Taylor Walton, accountancy firm Lamburn & Turner, Jarvis Home and Strutt & Parker estate agents joined members from Barclays Mortgage, Wealth and Investments team, and the venue host, Liz Sibley from Home County Rentals.
Guests then moved over to Gallery Rouge, where Henk Potts, Director of Global Investments Strategy at Barclays. talked about the current market following recent global events.
During the evening, £1,000 in raffle donations was collected for Keech Hospice Care – and Barclays have agreed to match the money raised pound for pound, doubling the total.
You may also want to watch:
Liz Sibley said; “It was a fantastic evening, and a wonderful opportunity to meet clients, both old and new. We were very grateful for everyone who came along and made generous donations to Keech Hospice Care.”
- 1 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 2 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 3 'Life-changing and life-enhancing' - St Albans woman reveals impact of Duke of Edinburgh award
- 4 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 5 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 6 Area Guide: The popular Hertfordshire town of Bishop's Stortford
- 7 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 8 Local talent packs out the bill for Harpenden festival
- 9 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 10 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street