Harpenden agent helps raise £2,000 for Keech Hospice
- Credit: Archant
A Harpenden lettings agent has helped raise £2,000 for Keech Hospice Care.
Home County Rentals hosted the Barclays Investment Fayre on Thursday March 23, inviting Hertfordshire-based Barclays Premier Banking clients to drop in to their office and meet with local professionals to discuss new investment ideas.
Representatives from solicitors Taylor Walton, accountancy firm Lamburn & Turner, Jarvis Home and Strutt & Parker estate agents joined members from Barclays Mortgage, Wealth and Investments team, and the venue host, Liz Sibley from Home County Rentals.
Guests then moved over to Gallery Rouge, where Henk Potts, Director of Global Investments Strategy at Barclays. talked about the current market following recent global events.
During the evening, £1,000 in raffle donations was collected for Keech Hospice Care – and Barclays have agreed to match the money raised pound for pound, doubling the total.
You may also want to watch:
Liz Sibley said; “It was a fantastic evening, and a wonderful opportunity to meet clients, both old and new. We were very grateful for everyone who came along and made generous donations to Keech Hospice Care.”
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 5 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold
- 6 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 7 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
- 8 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 9 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 10 Area Guide: The popular Highfield area of St Albans