Half of properties at new Colney Heath development now sold
- Credit: Archant
Three of the six properties at the new Field View development in Colney Heath are already under offer.
The collection of four three-bed detached and two two-bed semi-detached homes is located on Roestock Lane.
Both two-bed properties, priced at £495,000, and one of the three-beds, priced at £750,000, are under offer.
Built by Jarvis Homes and marketed by Putterills, the properties benefit from south-westerly gardens with views over open countryside.
And potential buyers can make the most of the latest home viewing technology to take a tour of the three-bed show home.
You may also want to watch:
Putterills managing director Mark Shearing said: “It’s widely considered to be the future of property marketing and we’re delighted that we’ve got a really good product that works very well. It’s like using Google Maps but it gives you a complete tour of the house, you can see up, down, sideways, the whole lot.
“It’s a great way of looking round a place. People are not viewing stuff that isn’t appropriate for them but equally when they see something they like they’re already keen before they walk through the door and from a seller’s point of view it means they’re not getting time wasters.”
- 1 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 2 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 3 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Divers to visit de Havilland Aircraft Museum to see 'bouncing bomb' they raised from a Scottish loch
- 6 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 7 Springfield Farm: Student party plan blocked by council
- 8 Sir David Amess: St Albans MP reflects on personal safety
- 9 Alban Arena launches annual pantomime with Strictly Come Dancing star
- 10 A New York state of mind
For more information, contact Putterills’ New Homes office on 01462 453195 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To take a virtual tour of the Field View show home, follow this link: https://app.immoviewer.com/portal/tour/1164437