Half of new Harpenden development reserved on launch day
- Credit: Archant
Two of the four properties in a new development in Harpenden have been snapped up on their opening weekend.
Set on the quiet residential street of Cross Way, Poet’s Chase consists of four sizeable, four-bedroom family homes spread over three floors.
The properties come complete with private gardens, off-street parking for two vehicles and high specification kitchens with built in NEFF appliances. Two of the bedrooms have en-suites.
Close proximity to sought after schooling - Manland Primary and Sir John Lawes are a few minutes away - is another major selling point.
The two remaining properties in the Osprey Homes development are available for sale with an asking price of £995,000.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more or to arrange a viewing, call Ashtons on 01582 461 166, or email email@example.com.
- 1 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
- 2 Abbey Theatre banner vanishes from St Albans park railings
- 3 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 4 de Havilland Aircraft Museum awarded £90k grant as it plans for May reopening
- 5 Church roof saved thanks to Lottery grant
- 6 Property Spotlight: A barn conversion in an idyllic rural setting
- 7 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 8 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 9 We're JJAM-ing at new countryside kitchen
- 10 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease