Half of new Harpenden development reserved on launch day
- Credit: Archant
Two of the four properties in a new development in Harpenden have been snapped up on their opening weekend.
Set on the quiet residential street of Cross Way, Poet’s Chase consists of four sizeable, four-bedroom family homes spread over three floors.
The properties come complete with private gardens, off-street parking for two vehicles and high specification kitchens with built in NEFF appliances. Two of the bedrooms have en-suites.
Close proximity to sought after schooling - Manland Primary and Sir John Lawes are a few minutes away - is another major selling point.
The two remaining properties in the Osprey Homes development are available for sale with an asking price of £995,000.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more or to arrange a viewing, call Ashtons on 01582 461 166, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 5 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 6 St Albans City 'got away with it' says boss after snatching FA Cup replay at Corinthian Casuals
- 7 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 8 Mouth of the Tyne: St Albans City don't do lower league opposition but keep bringing them on
- 9 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 10 Revealed: The most popular places in Hertfordshire to move to