Half of new Harpenden development reserved on launch day
- Credit: Archant
Two of the four properties in a new development in Harpenden have been snapped up on their opening weekend.
Set on the quiet residential street of Cross Way, Poet’s Chase consists of four sizeable, four-bedroom family homes spread over three floors.
The properties come complete with private gardens, off-street parking for two vehicles and high specification kitchens with built in NEFF appliances. Two of the bedrooms have en-suites.
Close proximity to sought after schooling - Manland Primary and Sir John Lawes are a few minutes away - is another major selling point.
The two remaining properties in the Osprey Homes development are available for sale with an asking price of £995,000.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more or to arrange a viewing, call Ashtons on 01582 461 166, or email email@example.com.
- 1 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 2 Green light given to new hospital project
- 3 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 4 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 5 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 6 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 7 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 8 Sustainability is key driver at golf club redevelopment
- 9 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 10 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?