Half of new Harpenden development reserved on launch day
- Credit: Archant
Two of the four properties in a new development in Harpenden have been snapped up on their opening weekend.
Set on the quiet residential street of Cross Way, Poet’s Chase consists of four sizeable, four-bedroom family homes spread over three floors.
The properties come complete with private gardens, off-street parking for two vehicles and high specification kitchens with built in NEFF appliances. Two of the bedrooms have en-suites.
Close proximity to sought after schooling - Manland Primary and Sir John Lawes are a few minutes away - is another major selling point.
The two remaining properties in the Osprey Homes development are available for sale with an asking price of £995,000.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more or to arrange a viewing, call Ashtons on 01582 461 166, or email email@example.com.
- 1 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 2 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 3 Two St Albans women recognised as inspirational entrepreneurs
- 4 Blocked drain at St Albans junction still not cleared months after it was first reported
- 5 'Nothing will take away what she has done to our daughter'
- 6 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 7 Future of St Albans Half Marathon secured as 2021 date set
- 8 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 9 District's weekly COVID-19 figures fall for first time since third national lockdown introduced
- 10 Tributes paid to former St Albans City goalkeeper Lee Bozier