Property Spotlight: A Grade II listed Georgian townhouse in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This elegant Grade II listed Georgian townhouse is situated in one of St Albans’ most desirable locations.
Presented in an elegant and stylish manner, it seamlessly mixes modern fittings with period features, including solid wooden floors and original fireplaces.
The accommodation is set over five floors and has been carefully modernised to create a fabulous family home.
There is a beautifully crafted bespoke fitted kitchen with central island, a master bedroom with walk in dressing area and en-suite plus three further bedrooms set over the top two floors
There is also a modern bathroom with twin sinks, spa bath and television, a low maintenance landscaped garden and private off-road parking for two vehicles.
You may also want to watch:
College Street, St Albans
- 1 Far-right group condemns black Jesus painting at St Albans Cathedral
- 2 Crack dealers arrested at playing fields
- 3 “It’s behind you” – Beloved Bob Golding bids a fond farewell to Arena panto
- 4 Drop-in COVID vaccine sessions available this week
- 5 Six men charged with series of keyless vehicle thefts
- 6 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 7 Charter Market gazebos plan is fait accomplit says portfolio holder
- 8 Area Guide: Harpenden's vibrant Southdown neighbourhood
- 9 New £250K play park to be built in Harpenden
- 10 May 17th: How one independent pub chain is coping
Guide price £1,950,000
Savills, www.savills.com, 01582 465000