Property Spotlight: A Grade II listed Georgian townhouse in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This elegant Grade II listed Georgian townhouse is situated in one of St Albans’ most desirable locations.
Presented in an elegant and stylish manner, it seamlessly mixes modern fittings with period features, including solid wooden floors and original fireplaces.
The accommodation is set over five floors and has been carefully modernised to create a fabulous family home.
There is a beautifully crafted bespoke fitted kitchen with central island, a master bedroom with walk in dressing area and en-suite plus three further bedrooms set over the top two floors
There is also a modern bathroom with twin sinks, spa bath and television, a low maintenance landscaped garden and private off-road parking for two vehicles.
You may also want to watch:
College Street, St Albans
- 1 Battle of St Albans appears on new Wars of the Roses stamp
- 2 University student digs World War One trench in St Albans garden for film project close to his heart
- 3 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 Knife found in churchyard by litter pickers
- 6 Harpenden and Radlett rail passengers able to use barcode readers at stations
- 7 NHS hired conman on £320,000 five months after he was unmasked
- 8 More records and impressive runs for St Albans Striders
- 9 Budding Beaumont School playwright Oliver wins scriptwriting competition
- 10 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
Guide price £1,950,000
Savills, www.savills.com, 01582 465000