Garden party planned for St Albans retirement development
- Credit: Archant
Over 55s considering retirement living are invited to attend a garden party in St Albans this weekend.
Beechcroft will be hosting the gathering at its Maryland Place development on Townsend Drive on Saturday, July 6.
Potential buyers will have the opportunity to meet prospective neighbours while taking in the landscaped communal gardens.
Built on the site of what was once Maryland Convent, the development comprises 35 houses and apartments.
The low-maintenance, energy-efficient houses have sun rooms, terraces, balconies and private gardens while the apartments have balconies, terraces or roof terraces.
You may also want to watch:
An estate manager organises maintenance and gardening at the site, among other responsibilities.
Visitors to this weekend's event will have the opportunity to view the new show homes, including a four-bedroom duplex show apartment.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 2 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 3 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 4 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 5 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 6 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 7 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 8 12 facts you might not known about Batchwood Hall Covid vaccination centre
- 9 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 10 St Albans County Lines crackdown continues with more arrests
Prices start from £760,000 for a three-bed ground floor apartment with terrace and gardens.
To secure an invitation to the garden party or for more information, please contact Beechcroft's sales team on 01727 869674.