Garden party planned for St Albans retirement development
- Credit: Archant
Over 55s considering retirement living are invited to attend a garden party in St Albans this weekend.
Beechcroft will be hosting the gathering at its Maryland Place development on Townsend Drive on Saturday, July 6.
Potential buyers will have the opportunity to meet prospective neighbours while taking in the landscaped communal gardens.
Built on the site of what was once Maryland Convent, the development comprises 35 houses and apartments.
The low-maintenance, energy-efficient houses have sun rooms, terraces, balconies and private gardens while the apartments have balconies, terraces or roof terraces.
You may also want to watch:
An estate manager organises maintenance and gardening at the site, among other responsibilities.
Visitors to this weekend's event will have the opportunity to view the new show homes, including a four-bedroom duplex show apartment.
- 1 Shop Local: Mums team up for pop-up opening on April 12
- 2 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 5 Turning over a new leaf as lockdown ends
- 6 Food, glorious food! Tom Kerridge's tasty menus announced for Alfresco Diner in St Albans
- 7 Doors opening again for Harpenden retailers on April 12
- 8 Community opens book shed to share the gift of reading
- 9 St Albans Rainbow Trail Easter competition raises funds for Home-Start Herts
- 10 Hundreds of Herts health workers decline COVID-19 vaccines
Prices start from £760,000 for a three-bed ground floor apartment with terrace and gardens.
To secure an invitation to the garden party or for more information, please contact Beechcroft's sales team on 01727 869674.