Garden party planned for St Albans retirement development
- Credit: Archant
Over 55s considering retirement living are invited to attend a garden party in St Albans this weekend.
Beechcroft will be hosting the gathering at its Maryland Place development on Townsend Drive on Saturday, July 6.
Potential buyers will have the opportunity to meet prospective neighbours while taking in the landscaped communal gardens.
Built on the site of what was once Maryland Convent, the development comprises 35 houses and apartments.
The low-maintenance, energy-efficient houses have sun rooms, terraces, balconies and private gardens while the apartments have balconies, terraces or roof terraces.
You may also want to watch:
An estate manager organises maintenance and gardening at the site, among other responsibilities.
Visitors to this weekend's event will have the opportunity to view the new show homes, including a four-bedroom duplex show apartment.
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 5 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 6 Jeffers has double helpings as St Albans City continue to wolf down their 'bread and butter' at Bath
- 7 Apply for free tickets to be in the audience of The Masked Singer UK in Hertfordshire
- 8 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 9 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 10 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
Prices start from £760,000 for a three-bed ground floor apartment with terrace and gardens.
To secure an invitation to the garden party or for more information, please contact Beechcroft's sales team on 01727 869674.