Community invited to garden party at Bricket Wood development
- Credit: Archant
Crest Nicholson is holding a family-friendly garden party at its Lancaster Grange development in Bricket Wood this weekend.
The developer will be providing Pimm's, pizza, ice cream and face painting on the scheme's open green space between 12-4pm on Saturday.
David Hnyda, sales and marketing director at Crest Nicholson Chiltern, said: "At Crest Nicholson we pride ourselves on building flourishing communities and our garden party is the perfect opportunity for the local community, current residents at Lancaster Grange and potential purchasers to get to know each other in a relaxed setting.
"The event is suitable for everyone, so please do bring the family and pop along to say hello!"
Positioned adjacent to the Building Research Establishment (BRE) and its Innovation Park, Lancaster Grange is a collection of two bedroom apartments and three and four bedroom houses.
You may also want to watch:
The two bedroom apartments are priced from £364,000, while the three bedroom houses start at £599,000 and the four bedroom houses begin at £599,950.
For more information on the garden party and the available homes, call 01923 595014 or visit www.crestnicholson.com/lancastergrange.
- 1 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 2 Battle of St Albans appears on new Wars of the Roses stamp
- 3 University student digs World War One trench in St Albans garden for film project close to his heart
- 4 Knife found in churchyard by litter pickers
- 5 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 6 Swimming's coming home for Harpenden as club return to refurbished base
- 7 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 8 When will the election results be counted in Herts?
- 9 Harpenden and Radlett rail passengers able to use barcode readers at stations