Community invited to garden party at Bricket Wood development
- Credit: Archant
Crest Nicholson is holding a family-friendly garden party at its Lancaster Grange development in Bricket Wood this weekend.
The developer will be providing Pimm's, pizza, ice cream and face painting on the scheme's open green space between 12-4pm on Saturday.
David Hnyda, sales and marketing director at Crest Nicholson Chiltern, said: "At Crest Nicholson we pride ourselves on building flourishing communities and our garden party is the perfect opportunity for the local community, current residents at Lancaster Grange and potential purchasers to get to know each other in a relaxed setting.
"The event is suitable for everyone, so please do bring the family and pop along to say hello!"
Positioned adjacent to the Building Research Establishment (BRE) and its Innovation Park, Lancaster Grange is a collection of two bedroom apartments and three and four bedroom houses.
You may also want to watch:
The two bedroom apartments are priced from £364,000, while the three bedroom houses start at £599,000 and the four bedroom houses begin at £599,950.
For more information on the garden party and the available homes, call 01923 595014 or visit www.crestnicholson.com/lancastergrange.
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 3 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 4 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 5 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 6 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 7 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 8 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 9 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 10 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved