Community invited to garden party at Bricket Wood development
- Credit: Archant
Crest Nicholson is holding a family-friendly garden party at its Lancaster Grange development in Bricket Wood this weekend.
The developer will be providing Pimm's, pizza, ice cream and face painting on the scheme's open green space between 12-4pm on Saturday.
David Hnyda, sales and marketing director at Crest Nicholson Chiltern, said: "At Crest Nicholson we pride ourselves on building flourishing communities and our garden party is the perfect opportunity for the local community, current residents at Lancaster Grange and potential purchasers to get to know each other in a relaxed setting.
"The event is suitable for everyone, so please do bring the family and pop along to say hello!"
Positioned adjacent to the Building Research Establishment (BRE) and its Innovation Park, Lancaster Grange is a collection of two bedroom apartments and three and four bedroom houses.
You may also want to watch:
The two bedroom apartments are priced from £364,000, while the three bedroom houses start at £599,000 and the four bedroom houses begin at £599,950.
For more information on the garden party and the available homes, call 01923 595014 or visit www.crestnicholson.com/lancastergrange.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 5 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 6 Springfield Farm: Student party plan blocked by council
- 7 Sir David Amess: St Albans MP reflects on personal safety
- 8 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 9 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 10 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently