Design a room at St Albans’ Gabriel Square to win £1,000 voucher
- Credit: Archant
Wannabe designers are being invited to come up with a new look for one of the properties at a major residential development in St Albans.
Developer Meyer Homes is inviting competitors to design a living room, master bedroom or roof terrace - including choosing furniture, wallcoverings, carpets and accessories - for one of the Gabriel Square townhouses.
The design competition has a John Lewis gift card of £1,000 up for grabs, as well as a number of design consultations from a John Lewis home design stylist.
Using a Revvis 3D architectural model of one of the townhouses, contestants must style their space, before emailing an image of their handiwork to email@example.com.
Entrants must also follow @meyerhomes, @revvis and @johnlewis on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. The competition closes at 6pm on July 23.
You may also want to watch:
Gabriel Square consists of 52 three and four-bed townhouses and 28 one, two and three-bed apartments and duplexes. Six townhouses and one apartment remain for sale, with prices starting from £965,000.
Antony Crovella, sales and marketing director at Meyer Homes, said: “This competition will hopefully reinforce how today’s technology can help bring the dream of buying a new build home to life in a fun, engaging way.
- 1 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 2 Your school heroes - praise for teachers and support staff during third lockdown
- 3 COVID-19 accounted for over 15 per cent of St Albans' deaths, says ONS data
- 4 Property Spotlight: A stunning conversion in the heart of Harpenden
- 5 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 6 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 7 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 8 Restaurant delivers food to households self-isolating due to Covid
- 9 COVID-19 deaths across Hertfordshire hit new milestone
- 10 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
“Given the success of our collaboration with John Lewis Home Design Service, who designed and furnished our brand new show home at Gabriel Square, we thought it would be lovely to see the creativities of the public when it comes to designing a room, whilst offering somebody the chance to enjoy an amazing prize.
“I’m looking forward to seeing great ideas for rooms that people enjoy spending time in.”
For full terms and conditions, and access to the 3D Revvis model, visit: www.gabrielsquare.com/competition.