First homes reserved at Oaklands Grange development in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
The first homes have been reserved at the new Oaklands Grange development off Sandpit Lane.
This initial phase, which is being built on former Oaklands College land, was released by developer Taylor Wimpey North Thames at a launch event on October 20.
The development of two, three, four and five bedroom houses will be sold over six phases, and 121 of the 348 homes will be affordable properties available for local people through a housing association.
There is currently a range of three, four and five bedroom houses available to reserve, priced from £532,000 to £949,500.
The first homes at the development will be ready to move into in autumn 2019.
Jack Costello, Sales and Marketing Director for Taylor Wimpey North Thames, said: “We are delighted with the level of interest we have received in the new homes at Oaklands Grange and it was fantastic to welcome over 60 visitors to the development during our recent launch weekend.”
You may also want to watch:
To find out more, visit the development’s sales information centre which is located at the site off Sandpit Lane (AL4 9UG) and is open Saturday to Thursday from 10am to 5.30pm and from 11.30am to 5.30pm on a Friday.
Further information is also available by calling 01727 226 985 or by visiting www.taylorwimpey.co.uk.
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 3 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 4 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 5 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 6 St Albans South Signal Box reopens to the public
- 7 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans
- 8 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 9 In pictures: World's last 'truly wild' horse at Whipsnade Zoo
- 10 New campaign highlights Abbey Line hidden gems