First homes reserved at Oaklands Grange development in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
The first homes have been reserved at the new Oaklands Grange development off Sandpit Lane.
This initial phase, which is being built on former Oaklands College land, was released by developer Taylor Wimpey North Thames at a launch event on October 20.
The development of two, three, four and five bedroom houses will be sold over six phases, and 121 of the 348 homes will be affordable properties available for local people through a housing association.
There is currently a range of three, four and five bedroom houses available to reserve, priced from £532,000 to £949,500.
The first homes at the development will be ready to move into in autumn 2019.
Jack Costello, Sales and Marketing Director for Taylor Wimpey North Thames, said: “We are delighted with the level of interest we have received in the new homes at Oaklands Grange and it was fantastic to welcome over 60 visitors to the development during our recent launch weekend.”
You may also want to watch:
To find out more, visit the development’s sales information centre which is located at the site off Sandpit Lane (AL4 9UG) and is open Saturday to Thursday from 10am to 5.30pm and from 11.30am to 5.30pm on a Friday.
Further information is also available by calling 01727 226 985 or by visiting www.taylorwimpey.co.uk.
- 1 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
- 2 Abbey Theatre banner vanishes from St Albans park railings
- 3 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 4 de Havilland Aircraft Museum awarded £90k grant as it plans for May reopening
- 5 Church roof saved thanks to Lottery grant
- 6 Property Spotlight: A barn conversion in an idyllic rural setting
- 7 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 8 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 9 We're JJAM-ing at new countryside kitchen
- 10 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease