First homes reserved at Oaklands Grange development in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
The first homes have been reserved at the new Oaklands Grange development off Sandpit Lane.
This initial phase, which is being built on former Oaklands College land, was released by developer Taylor Wimpey North Thames at a launch event on October 20.
The development of two, three, four and five bedroom houses will be sold over six phases, and 121 of the 348 homes will be affordable properties available for local people through a housing association.
There is currently a range of three, four and five bedroom houses available to reserve, priced from £532,000 to £949,500.
The first homes at the development will be ready to move into in autumn 2019.
Jack Costello, Sales and Marketing Director for Taylor Wimpey North Thames, said: “We are delighted with the level of interest we have received in the new homes at Oaklands Grange and it was fantastic to welcome over 60 visitors to the development during our recent launch weekend.”
You may also want to watch:
To find out more, visit the development’s sales information centre which is located at the site off Sandpit Lane (AL4 9UG) and is open Saturday to Thursday from 10am to 5.30pm and from 11.30am to 5.30pm on a Friday.
Further information is also available by calling 01727 226 985 or by visiting www.taylorwimpey.co.uk.
- 1 Tributes paid to former St Albans City goalkeeper Lee Bozier
- 2 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 3 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 4 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 5 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 6 Sandridge student takes on running challenge for Mind
- 7 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 8 Area Guide: The Hertfordshire market town of Hitchin
- 9 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 10 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow