First homes released at St Albans Civic Centre site
- Credit: Archant
The first apartments at the Civic Centre Opportunity Site (CCOS) in St Albans are now available to buy off-plan.
Located on the corner of Civic Close and Bricket Road, Hertfordshire House consists of 26 one bedroom apartments and penthouses.
The former office block is being developed by Angle Property, and all of the homes include an open plan kitchen/dining/living area, while the two penthouses also have private wrap around terraces.
The wider CCOS regeneration project, which is being led by St Albans District Council, is due for completion in 2020/21.
The mixed-use scheme is set to deliver restaurants, retail and office space in addition to new homes, set around a pedestrianised public square.
You may also want to watch:
Prices start from £320,000 and Help to Buy is available on selected plots.
The homes are expected to be ready to move into in September 2019 and the show apartment is available for viewings on an appointment only basis.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 3 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 6 Springfield Farm: Student party plan blocked by council
- 7 Sir David Amess: St Albans MP reflects on personal safety
- 8 Alban Arena launches annual pantomime with Strictly Come Dancing star
- 9 Divers to visit de Havilland Aircraft Museum to see 'bouncing bomb' they raised from a Scottish loch
- 10 A New York state of mind
Tony Williamson, director at Angle Property said: "We are really excited to be launching this new collection of homes at Hertfordshire House.
"With such a central location, right in the heart of St Albans, we are expecting the apartments to enjoy wide appeal.
"They make the ideal purchase for young professionals looking to secure their first home, and with Help to Buy available, they should be within reach for a broad range of buyers."
For more information or to book a viewing call 01753 326623, email email@example.com or visit www.hertfordshirehouse.com