First homes released at St Albans Civic Centre site
- Credit: Archant
The first apartments at the Civic Centre Opportunity Site (CCOS) in St Albans are now available to buy off-plan.
Located on the corner of Civic Close and Bricket Road, Hertfordshire House consists of 26 one bedroom apartments and penthouses.
The former office block is being developed by Angle Property, and all of the homes include an open plan kitchen/dining/living area, while the two penthouses also have private wrap around terraces.
The wider CCOS regeneration project, which is being led by St Albans District Council, is due for completion in 2020/21.
The mixed-use scheme is set to deliver restaurants, retail and office space in addition to new homes, set around a pedestrianised public square.
Prices start from £320,000 and Help to Buy is available on selected plots.
The homes are expected to be ready to move into in September 2019 and the show apartment is available for viewings on an appointment only basis.
- 1 Suspected loan sharks arrested in Hemel Hempstead
- 2 See inside this loft style apartment in a former hat factory
- 3 St Albans shop showcasing small independents by renting out shelves
- 4 Train timetable shakeup due in St Albans and Watford from May 15
- 5 Building company resurfaces bridleway to provide safe route for riders and walkers
- 6 Woman found in canal near M25 in Hertfordshire
- 7 Nearly 100 motorway cameras upgraded to catch drivers who flout red X rules
- 8 Harpenden neighbours condemn plans for builders merchant next to residential properties
- 9 Missing 25-year-old last seen in Coreys Mill Lane found in Stevenage
- 10 Revealed: Most popular Deliveroo takeaway dishes in St Albans
Tony Williamson, director at Angle Property said: "We are really excited to be launching this new collection of homes at Hertfordshire House.
"With such a central location, right in the heart of St Albans, we are expecting the apartments to enjoy wide appeal.
"They make the ideal purchase for young professionals looking to secure their first home, and with Help to Buy available, they should be within reach for a broad range of buyers."
For more information or to book a viewing call 01753 326623, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.hertfordshirehouse.com