First homes released at St Albans Civic Centre site
- Credit: Archant
The first apartments at the Civic Centre Opportunity Site (CCOS) in St Albans are now available to buy off-plan.
Located on the corner of Civic Close and Bricket Road, Hertfordshire House consists of 26 one bedroom apartments and penthouses.
The former office block is being developed by Angle Property, and all of the homes include an open plan kitchen/dining/living area, while the two penthouses also have private wrap around terraces.
The wider CCOS regeneration project, which is being led by St Albans District Council, is due for completion in 2020/21.
The mixed-use scheme is set to deliver restaurants, retail and office space in addition to new homes, set around a pedestrianised public square.
You may also want to watch:
Prices start from £320,000 and Help to Buy is available on selected plots.
The homes are expected to be ready to move into in September 2019 and the show apartment is available for viewings on an appointment only basis.
- 1 Battle of St Albans appears on new Wars of the Roses stamp
- 2 University student digs World War One trench in St Albans garden for film project close to his heart
- 3 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 NHS hired conman on £320,000 five months after he was unmasked
- 6 Knife found in churchyard by litter pickers
- 7 Budding Beaumont School playwright Oliver wins scriptwriting competition
- 8 People with these surnames in Herts could be sitting on unclaimed estate fortunes
- 9 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Rickmansworth
- 10 Talented Verulam Reallymoving juniors star on return to competitive cycling
Tony Williamson, director at Angle Property said: "We are really excited to be launching this new collection of homes at Hertfordshire House.
"With such a central location, right in the heart of St Albans, we are expecting the apartments to enjoy wide appeal.
"They make the ideal purchase for young professionals looking to secure their first home, and with Help to Buy available, they should be within reach for a broad range of buyers."
For more information or to book a viewing call 01753 326623, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.hertfordshirehouse.com