First homes released at new St Albans development
- Credit: Archant
The first homes at a new city centre development in St Albans are now available for sale.
Originally an office building, Essex House on Victoria Street is being transformed into six private residences by St Albans-based developer Catton Homes.
The conversion will consist of two one bed-flats, two two-bed flats, a two-bed penthouse and a three-bed townhouse.
Presently only the flats are available for sale, priced at £485,000 for the two-beds and £365,000 for the one-beds.
Each home will have its own parking space within a gated car park to the rear of the development, and some of the properties will also have balconies.
You may also want to watch:
Charlotte Polley, New Homes Assistant at Aitchisons, St Albans, who are marketing the properties, described the development as a “stunning conversion providing the convenience of the mainline station along with superb specification and private parking”.
It’s expected that it will be complete by spring 2019.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 5 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 6 Springfield Farm: Student party plan blocked by council
- 7 Sir David Amess: St Albans MP reflects on personal safety
- 8 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 9 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 10 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently