First homes released at new St Albans development
- Credit: Archant
The first homes at a new city centre development in St Albans are now available for sale.
Originally an office building, Essex House on Victoria Street is being transformed into six private residences by St Albans-based developer Catton Homes.
The conversion will consist of two one bed-flats, two two-bed flats, a two-bed penthouse and a three-bed townhouse.
Presently only the flats are available for sale, priced at £485,000 for the two-beds and £365,000 for the one-beds.
Each home will have its own parking space within a gated car park to the rear of the development, and some of the properties will also have balconies.
You may also want to watch:
Charlotte Polley, New Homes Assistant at Aitchisons, St Albans, who are marketing the properties, described the development as a “stunning conversion providing the convenience of the mainline station along with superb specification and private parking”.
It’s expected that it will be complete by spring 2019.
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 3 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 4 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 5 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 6 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 7 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 8 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 9 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 10 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved