First homes released at new St Albans development
- Credit: Archant
The first homes at a new city centre development in St Albans are now available for sale.
Originally an office building, Essex House on Victoria Street is being transformed into six private residences by St Albans-based developer Catton Homes.
The conversion will consist of two one bed-flats, two two-bed flats, a two-bed penthouse and a three-bed townhouse.
Presently only the flats are available for sale, priced at £485,000 for the two-beds and £365,000 for the one-beds.
Each home will have its own parking space within a gated car park to the rear of the development, and some of the properties will also have balconies.
You may also want to watch:
Charlotte Polley, New Homes Assistant at Aitchisons, St Albans, who are marketing the properties, described the development as a “stunning conversion providing the convenience of the mainline station along with superb specification and private parking”.
It’s expected that it will be complete by spring 2019.
- 1 Battle of St Albans appears on new Wars of the Roses stamp
- 2 University student digs World War One trench in St Albans garden for film project close to his heart
- 3 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 4 Knife found in churchyard by litter pickers
- 5 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 6 Harpenden and Radlett rail passengers able to use barcode readers at stations
- 7 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 8 More records and impressive runs for St Albans Striders
- 9 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador