First homes released at new St Albans development
- Credit: Archant
The first homes at a new city centre development in St Albans are now available for sale.
Originally an office building, Essex House on Victoria Street is being transformed into six private residences by St Albans-based developer Catton Homes.
The conversion will consist of two one bed-flats, two two-bed flats, a two-bed penthouse and a three-bed townhouse.
Presently only the flats are available for sale, priced at £485,000 for the two-beds and £365,000 for the one-beds.
Each home will have its own parking space within a gated car park to the rear of the development, and some of the properties will also have balconies.
You may also want to watch:
Charlotte Polley, New Homes Assistant at Aitchisons, St Albans, who are marketing the properties, described the development as a “stunning conversion providing the convenience of the mainline station along with superb specification and private parking”.
It’s expected that it will be complete by spring 2019.
- 1 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 2 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 3 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 4 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 5 COVID-19 deaths across Hertfordshire hit new milestone
- 6 Restaurant delivers food to households self-isolating due to Covid
- 7 St Albans City game at Dulwich Hamlet postponed due to positive test in Londoners' squad
- 8 St Albans named among Britain’s hottest property markets
- 9 Your school heroes - praise for teachers and support staff during third lockdown
- 10 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten