First homes at St Albans Beaumont Works development due for release in January
- Credit: Archant
Development of the former Beaumont Works site on Sutton Road is well under way, with the first selection of homes due to be released in January 2018.
Now known as Beaumont Gardens, it will consist of 54 one and two-bedroom properties, 28 in the refurbished building and 26 new builds. There will be shared landscaped gardens and allocated parking for each property.
Located in the Fleetville area of St Albans, about a mile from the City station, Beaumont Gardens is close to many amenities including Morrisons, many independent shops and restaurants and several popular schools.
Jack Costello, Regional Sales and Marketing Director for developer, Taylor Wimpey, said: “We’re incredibly excited about the launch of Beaumont Gardens, which will give purchasers a fantastic opportunity to own a brand new home in such an enviable and well-connected setting.
“In light of the high levels of demand we’re already experiencing here, I’d urge would-be buyers to register online today so they can receive all the latest updates ahead of the launch.”
You may also want to watch:
To register an interest in Beaumont Gardens, visit www.taylorwimpey.co.uk.
- 1 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 2 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
- 3 de Havilland Aircraft Museum awarded £90k grant as it plans for May reopening
- 4 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 5 Former St Albans Mayor celebrates golden wedding
- 6 Abbey Theatre banner vanishes from St Albans park railings
- 7 Fantastic Mr Fox rescued from balcony with help of RSPCA
- 8 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 9 Giant glass wings installed at St Albans Cathedral to offer 'Solace' in loss
- 10 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?