First homes at St Albans Beaumont Works development due for release in January
- Credit: Archant
Development of the former Beaumont Works site on Sutton Road is well under way, with the first selection of homes due to be released in January 2018.
Now known as Beaumont Gardens, it will consist of 54 one and two-bedroom properties, 28 in the refurbished building and 26 new builds. There will be shared landscaped gardens and allocated parking for each property.
Located in the Fleetville area of St Albans, about a mile from the City station, Beaumont Gardens is close to many amenities including Morrisons, many independent shops and restaurants and several popular schools.
Jack Costello, Regional Sales and Marketing Director for developer, Taylor Wimpey, said: “We’re incredibly excited about the launch of Beaumont Gardens, which will give purchasers a fantastic opportunity to own a brand new home in such an enviable and well-connected setting.
“In light of the high levels of demand we’re already experiencing here, I’d urge would-be buyers to register online today so they can receive all the latest updates ahead of the launch.”
You may also want to watch:
To register an interest in Beaumont Gardens, visit www.taylorwimpey.co.uk.
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 3 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 4 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 A New York state of mind
- 7 Divers to visit de Havilland Aircraft Museum to see 'bouncing bomb' they raised from a Scottish loch
- 8 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 9 Springfield Farm: Student party plan blocked by council
- 10 Sir David Amess: St Albans MP reflects on personal safety