First homes at St Albans Beaumont Works development due for release in January
- Credit: Archant
Development of the former Beaumont Works site on Sutton Road is well under way, with the first selection of homes due to be released in January 2018.
Now known as Beaumont Gardens, it will consist of 54 one and two-bedroom properties, 28 in the refurbished building and 26 new builds. There will be shared landscaped gardens and allocated parking for each property.
Located in the Fleetville area of St Albans, about a mile from the City station, Beaumont Gardens is close to many amenities including Morrisons, many independent shops and restaurants and several popular schools.
Jack Costello, Regional Sales and Marketing Director for developer, Taylor Wimpey, said: “We’re incredibly excited about the launch of Beaumont Gardens, which will give purchasers a fantastic opportunity to own a brand new home in such an enviable and well-connected setting.
“In light of the high levels of demand we’re already experiencing here, I’d urge would-be buyers to register online today so they can receive all the latest updates ahead of the launch.”
You may also want to watch:
To register an interest in Beaumont Gardens, visit www.taylorwimpey.co.uk.
- 1 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 2 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 3 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 4 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 5 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 6 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 7 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 8 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 9 Oaklands College principal leaving after 10 years
- 10 Charity for older people has busiest year ever during pandemic