Handful of homes remain for sale at major Bricket Wood development
- Credit: Archant
Just five properties remain for sale at the Lancaster Grange development in Bricket Wood.
The three and four-bed houses are part of Crest Nicholson’s 100-home scheme, which is adjacent to the Building Research Establishment (BRE) and its Innovation Park.
The development is located less than a mile from Bricket Wood station and 10 minutes’ drive from Watford Junction.
The last three-bed houses at Lancaster Grange are priced from £594,950, while the final four-bed houses start from £777,950. The Help to Buy scheme is available on the three-bed properties.
David Hnyda, sales and marketing director at Crest Nicholson Chiltern, said: “With only a few houses remaining, it’s purchasers’ last chance to buy at Lancaster Grange.
You may also want to watch:
“For those that may need an additional helping hand to get up or move up the property ladder, the government backed Help to Buy: Equity Loan scheme is available on a selection of our remaining properties at the development, meaning you only need as little as a five per cent deposit to buy.
“For those that have another home to sell, our part exchange scheme is also available. This scheme guarantees you a cash buyer and a fair value for your existing home, giving you a streamlined transaction and meaning you avoid complicated chains and the delays which can sometimes come with it.”
- 1 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 2 Your school heroes - praise for teachers and support staff during third lockdown
- 3 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 4 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 5 Property Spotlight: A stunning conversion in the heart of Harpenden
- 6 Restaurant delivers food to households self-isolating due to Covid
- 7 COVID-19 accounted for over 15 per cent of St Albans' deaths, says ONS data
- 8 COVID-19 deaths across Hertfordshire hit new milestone
- 9 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 10 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
To find out more, call 01923 702312.