Handful of homes remain for sale at major Bricket Wood development
- Credit: Archant
Just five properties remain for sale at the Lancaster Grange development in Bricket Wood.
The three and four-bed houses are part of Crest Nicholson’s 100-home scheme, which is adjacent to the Building Research Establishment (BRE) and its Innovation Park.
The development is located less than a mile from Bricket Wood station and 10 minutes’ drive from Watford Junction.
The last three-bed houses at Lancaster Grange are priced from £594,950, while the final four-bed houses start from £777,950. The Help to Buy scheme is available on the three-bed properties.
David Hnyda, sales and marketing director at Crest Nicholson Chiltern, said: “With only a few houses remaining, it’s purchasers’ last chance to buy at Lancaster Grange.
You may also want to watch:
“For those that may need an additional helping hand to get up or move up the property ladder, the government backed Help to Buy: Equity Loan scheme is available on a selection of our remaining properties at the development, meaning you only need as little as a five per cent deposit to buy.
“For those that have another home to sell, our part exchange scheme is also available. This scheme guarantees you a cash buyer and a fair value for your existing home, giving you a streamlined transaction and meaning you avoid complicated chains and the delays which can sometimes come with it.”
- 1 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 2 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 3 'Life-changing and life-enhancing' - St Albans woman reveals impact of Duke of Edinburgh award
- 4 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 5 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 6 Area Guide: The popular Hertfordshire town of Bishop's Stortford
- 7 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 8 Local talent packs out the bill for Harpenden festival
- 9 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 10 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
To find out more, call 01923 702312.