Property Spotlight: A substantial family home on Harpenden’s West Common
- Credit: Archant
This fine four-bed home offers excellent accommodation over three floors.
The house sits in professionally landscaped gardens and is located in a private turning off West Common, within a mile of Harpenden town centre.
Features of the lower ground floor include a stylish bespoke kitchen/breakfast room with built in appliances, a central island and spacious dining area.
There is also a study, a cloakroom and a sitting room
On the ground floor there are three bedrooms, one with en suite, plus a family bathroom and a garage, while on the top floor there is a a fourth bedroom/gym.
You may also want to watch:
To the front of the property there is a block paved drive providing parking for three cars and access to a car port.
To the rear there is a fully enclosed and private garden with an extensive patio area to three sides of the property.
- 1 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 2 Battle of St Albans appears on new Wars of the Roses stamp
- 3 University student digs World War One trench in St Albans garden for film project close to his heart
- 4 Knife found in churchyard by litter pickers
- 5 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 6 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 7 Harpenden and Radlett rail passengers able to use barcode readers at stations
- 8 Swimming's coming home for Harpenden as club return to refurbished base
- 9 When will the election results be counted in Herts?
West Common, Harpenden
John Curtis, 01582 764471, www.johncurtis.co.uk