Property Spotlight: A substantial family home on Harpenden’s West Common
- Credit: Archant
This fine four-bed home offers excellent accommodation over three floors.
The house sits in professionally landscaped gardens and is located in a private turning off West Common, within a mile of Harpenden town centre.
Features of the lower ground floor include a stylish bespoke kitchen/breakfast room with built in appliances, a central island and spacious dining area.
There is also a study, a cloakroom and a sitting room
On the ground floor there are three bedrooms, one with en suite, plus a family bathroom and a garage, while on the top floor there is a a fourth bedroom/gym.
You may also want to watch:
To the front of the property there is a block paved drive providing parking for three cars and access to a car port.
To the rear there is a fully enclosed and private garden with an extensive patio area to three sides of the property.
- 1 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 2 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 3 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 4 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 Divers to visit de Havilland Aircraft Museum to see 'bouncing bomb' they raised from a Scottish loch
- 7 Springfield Farm: Student party plan blocked by council
- 8 Sir David Amess: St Albans MP reflects on personal safety
- 9 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 10 A New York state of mind
West Common, Harpenden
John Curtis, 01582 764471, www.johncurtis.co.uk