Property Spotlight: A substantial family home on Harpenden’s West Common
- Credit: Archant
This fine four-bed home offers excellent accommodation over three floors.
The house sits in professionally landscaped gardens and is located in a private turning off West Common, within a mile of Harpenden town centre.
Features of the lower ground floor include a stylish bespoke kitchen/breakfast room with built in appliances, a central island and spacious dining area.
There is also a study, a cloakroom and a sitting room
On the ground floor there are three bedrooms, one with en suite, plus a family bathroom and a garage, while on the top floor there is a a fourth bedroom/gym.
To the front of the property there is a block paved drive providing parking for three cars and access to a car port.
To the rear there is a fully enclosed and private garden with an extensive patio area to three sides of the property.
- 1 Suspected loan sharks arrested in Hemel Hempstead
- 2 See inside this loft style apartment in a former hat factory
- 3 Train timetable shakeup due in St Albans and Watford from May 15
- 4 St Albans shop showcasing small independents by renting out shelves
- 5 Building company resurfaces bridleway to provide safe route for riders and walkers
- 6 Woman found in canal near M25 in Hertfordshire
- 7 Nearly 100 motorway cameras upgraded to catch drivers who flout red X rules
- 8 Harpenden neighbours condemn plans for builders merchant next to residential properties
- 9 Revealed: Most popular Deliveroo takeaway dishes in St Albans
- 10 Missing 25-year-old last seen in Coreys Mill Lane found in Stevenage
West Common, Harpenden
John Curtis, 01582 764471, www.johncurtis.co.uk