Property Spotlight: A substantial family home on Harpenden’s West Common
- Credit: Archant
This fine four-bed home offers excellent accommodation over three floors.
The house sits in professionally landscaped gardens and is located in a private turning off West Common, within a mile of Harpenden town centre.
Features of the lower ground floor include a stylish bespoke kitchen/breakfast room with built in appliances, a central island and spacious dining area.
There is also a study, a cloakroom and a sitting room
On the ground floor there are three bedrooms, one with en suite, plus a family bathroom and a garage, while on the top floor there is a a fourth bedroom/gym.
You may also want to watch:
To the front of the property there is a block paved drive providing parking for three cars and access to a car port.
To the rear there is a fully enclosed and private garden with an extensive patio area to three sides of the property.
- 1 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 2 Your school heroes - praise for teachers and support staff during third lockdown
- 3 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 4 Property Spotlight: A stunning conversion in the heart of Harpenden
- 5 COVID-19 accounted for over 15 per cent of St Albans' deaths, says ONS data
- 6 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 7 Woman loses more than £1000 in St Albans cashpoint distraction scam
- 8 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 9 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 10 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
West Common, Harpenden
John Curtis, 01582 764471, www.johncurtis.co.uk