Property Spotlight: A substantial family home on Harpenden’s West Common
- Credit: Archant
This fine four-bed home offers excellent accommodation over three floors.
The house sits in professionally landscaped gardens and is located in a private turning off West Common, within a mile of Harpenden town centre.
Features of the lower ground floor include a stylish bespoke kitchen/breakfast room with built in appliances, a central island and spacious dining area.
There is also a study, a cloakroom and a sitting room
On the ground floor there are three bedrooms, one with en suite, plus a family bathroom and a garage, while on the top floor there is a a fourth bedroom/gym.
You may also want to watch:
To the front of the property there is a block paved drive providing parking for three cars and access to a car port.
To the rear there is a fully enclosed and private garden with an extensive patio area to three sides of the property.
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 3 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 4 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 5 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 6 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 7 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 8 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 9 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 10 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
West Common, Harpenden
John Curtis, 01582 764471, www.johncurtis.co.uk