Family-friendly show home unveiled at new Bricket Wood development
- Credit: Archant
The show home at the 100-unit Lancaster Grange development in Bricket Wood is now open for business.
The spacious family home has been designed with flexible open-plan layouts on the ground floor, a large kitchen and dining room and four generously sized bedrooms. It also comes with a fully-fitted Nobilia kitchen and Amtico flooring.
Positioned adjacent to the Building Research Establishment (BRE) and its Innovation Park, the Crest Nicholson development is just moments from the listed replica of the historic Mohne Dam, used in preparations for the Dambusters’ raid during World War Two.
Homes at Lancaster Grange start from £387,000 for a two-bedroom apartment, or £545,000 for a three-bedroom house, with Help to Buy available on selected plots. The first completions are expected from June.
David Hnyda, Sales and Marketing Director at Crest Nicholson Chiltern said: “This beautifully dressed show home provides the perfect opportunity to step inside our popular new development and view first hand the high-quality homes on offer at Lancaster Grange.
You may also want to watch:
“The development is steeped in an abundance of culture and heritage, with the well-renowned BRE site located just a short walk from Lancaster Grange. With the 75th anniversary of the Dambusters’ raid celebrated earlier this month, there has never been a better time to explore the rich history of the surrounding area.”
To find out more, call 01923 595014 or visit https://www.crestnicholson.com/lancastergrange
- 1 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 2 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 3 Green light given to new hospital project
- 4 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 5 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 6 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 7 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 8 Sustainability is key driver at golf club redevelopment
- 9 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 10 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?