Family-friendly show home unveiled at new Bricket Wood development
- Credit: Archant
The show home at the 100-unit Lancaster Grange development in Bricket Wood is now open for business.
The spacious family home has been designed with flexible open-plan layouts on the ground floor, a large kitchen and dining room and four generously sized bedrooms. It also comes with a fully-fitted Nobilia kitchen and Amtico flooring.
Positioned adjacent to the Building Research Establishment (BRE) and its Innovation Park, the Crest Nicholson development is just moments from the listed replica of the historic Mohne Dam, used in preparations for the Dambusters’ raid during World War Two.
Homes at Lancaster Grange start from £387,000 for a two-bedroom apartment, or £545,000 for a three-bedroom house, with Help to Buy available on selected plots. The first completions are expected from June.
David Hnyda, Sales and Marketing Director at Crest Nicholson Chiltern said: “This beautifully dressed show home provides the perfect opportunity to step inside our popular new development and view first hand the high-quality homes on offer at Lancaster Grange.
You may also want to watch:
“The development is steeped in an abundance of culture and heritage, with the well-renowned BRE site located just a short walk from Lancaster Grange. With the 75th anniversary of the Dambusters’ raid celebrated earlier this month, there has never been a better time to explore the rich history of the surrounding area.”
To find out more, call 01923 595014 or visit https://www.crestnicholson.com/lancastergrange
- 1 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 2 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 3 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 4 Two St Albans women recognised as inspirational entrepreneurs
- 5 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 6 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 7 Blocked drain at St Albans junction still not cleared months after it was first reported
- 8 'Nothing will take away what she has done to our daughter'
- 9 Future of St Albans Half Marathon secured as 2021 date set
- 10 Area Guide: The Hertfordshire market town of Hitchin