Estate Agent Daniel Kirk wants to merge Edwardian with contemporary...
- Credit: Archant
We put our Meet The Agent questions to Daniel Kirk of Frosts
Occupation: Estate Agent/Sales Manager
What’s special/different about your agency? Our commitment to helping people achieve their life goals and making the moving process enjoyable through hard work and high class customer service.
Where do you live and with whom? St Albans, my wife Fiona.
Why did you buy your current property? It is a Victorian terraced house that was a blank canvass and offered lots of potential to improve, refurbish and make our own in a central location close to local pubs, restaurants and shops.
You may also want to watch:
When did you buy your first property and what was it like?
2006; It was a relatively stress free purchase as I was a first time buyer and the house was being sold with no upper chain at a time when the mortgage market was very relaxed. I managed to exchange contracts in 4 weeks.
- 1 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 2 Your school heroes - praise for teachers and support staff during third lockdown
- 3 Property Spotlight: A stunning conversion in the heart of Harpenden
- 4 COVID-19 accounted for over 15 per cent of St Albans' deaths, says ONS data
- 5 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 6 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 7 Restaurant delivers food to households self-isolating due to Covid
- 8 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 9 COVID-19 deaths across Hertfordshire hit new milestone
- 10 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
What’s your dream house?
A central Edwardian Townhouse requiring modernisation but full of character and period features.