Estate Agent Daniel Kirk wants to merge Edwardian with contemporary...
- Credit: Archant
We put our Meet The Agent questions to Daniel Kirk of Frosts
Occupation: Estate Agent/Sales Manager
What’s special/different about your agency? Our commitment to helping people achieve their life goals and making the moving process enjoyable through hard work and high class customer service.
Where do you live and with whom? St Albans, my wife Fiona.
Why did you buy your current property? It is a Victorian terraced house that was a blank canvass and offered lots of potential to improve, refurbish and make our own in a central location close to local pubs, restaurants and shops.
You may also want to watch:
When did you buy your first property and what was it like?
2006; It was a relatively stress free purchase as I was a first time buyer and the house was being sold with no upper chain at a time when the mortgage market was very relaxed. I managed to exchange contracts in 4 weeks.
- 1 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 2 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 3 Woman arrested after wielding broken bottle in St Albans fight
- 4 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 Man 'tasered' outside Alban Arena after brawl, claim eyewitnesses
- 7 Record-breaking run for St Albans' Lizzie Bird in Olympic final
- 8 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans
- 9 St Albans MP reveals: 'Oaklands College has no intention of continuing to provide nursery services'
- 10 St Albans South Signal Box reopens to the public
What’s your dream house?
A central Edwardian Townhouse requiring modernisation but full of character and period features.