Estate Agent Daniel Kirk wants to merge Edwardian with contemporary...
- Credit: Archant
We put our Meet The Agent questions to Daniel Kirk of Frosts
Occupation: Estate Agent/Sales Manager
What’s special/different about your agency? Our commitment to helping people achieve their life goals and making the moving process enjoyable through hard work and high class customer service.
Where do you live and with whom? St Albans, my wife Fiona.
Why did you buy your current property? It is a Victorian terraced house that was a blank canvass and offered lots of potential to improve, refurbish and make our own in a central location close to local pubs, restaurants and shops.
You may also want to watch:
When did you buy your first property and what was it like?
2006; It was a relatively stress free purchase as I was a first time buyer and the house was being sold with no upper chain at a time when the mortgage market was very relaxed. I managed to exchange contracts in 4 weeks.
- 1 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 2 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 3 'Life-changing and life-enhancing' - St Albans woman reveals impact of Duke of Edinburgh award
- 4 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 5 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 6 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 7 Local COVID-19 contact tracing service now up and running
- 8 Area Guide: The popular Hertfordshire town of Bishop's Stortford
- 9 Local talent packs out the bill for Harpenden festival
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
What’s your dream house?
A central Edwardian Townhouse requiring modernisation but full of character and period features.