Estate agency in St Albans, Harpenden and Marshalswick re-brands
- Credit: Archant
Bradford & Howley has joined the ranks of high street estate agencies after re-launching under a new name.
The Putterills branches in St Albans, Harpenden and Marshalswick will all have Bradford & Howley above the door from today, but Andrew Bradford and Liam Howley have confirmed that it will be business as usual inside.
Liam says: “For the general public, whether it’s a buyer, seller, landlord or tenant, they’re still going to be dealing with the same people. The client is going to have some real continuity, the only thing that is going to change is the name above the door.”
The two agents set up Bradford & Howley as a company back in 2009 and have traded under the Putterills umbrella ever since – until now.
Both are St Albans born, and Andrew now lives in Marshalswick with his wife, while Liam and his wife and son are based in Harpenden.
You may also want to watch:
Andrew says: “We want to really get out the message to our customers that the difference is ‘the Bradford & Howley way’. We’re passionate about property, we genuinely care, we’re experts in the local property market.
“We do want to be the number one estate agent but the way we believe in doing it is by delivering exceptional service – it’s the exceptional service that will make us number one, not anything else.”
- 1 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 2 Your school heroes - praise for teachers and support staff during third lockdown
- 3 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 4 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 5 Property Spotlight: A stunning conversion in the heart of Harpenden
- 6 Restaurant delivers food to households self-isolating due to Covid
- 7 COVID-19 accounted for over 15 per cent of St Albans' deaths, says ONS data
- 8 COVID-19 deaths across Hertfordshire hit new milestone
- 9 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 10 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
Liam adds: “We’ve got a good feel for what we think local people want, not just from an estate agency but from a local business. We feel lucky to be able to work in our community.”