E-Sale: Elliott Residential launch Network E platform to sell your home
- Credit: Archant
Network E enables a property to be fully marketed to ensure the best price possible is agreed but takes experience from the auction industry.
Elliott Residential invite you to look at Network E, a revolutionary new way of selling property that takes the best aspects of traditional methods of sale and combine these with a process that adds speed, transparency and security.
Traditional methods of sale often have delays which create uncertainty and lead to around 30% of sales agreed never actually reaching their planned conclusion. This in turn is both frustrating and costly.
Network E enables a property to be fully marketed to ensure the best price possible is agreed but takes experience from the auction industry in ensuring legal paperwork is immediately ready and an agreed completion date can be set at the outset. The average sale using Network E takes just 49 days from start to exchange of contracts.
Elliott Residential are the only local agent able to offer this exciting and proven method of sale and do so alongside their traditional sales offering.
If you are thinking of selling in 2016, Elliott Residential say that sellers should certainly ensure that they have considered Network E as a selling option.
Simon Meager, Sales Director at Elliott Residential will be delighted to provide a free valuation of your property and discuss the options open to you in selling which have now been extended to include the Network E proposition.
- 1 St Albans restaurant wins big in Curry Oscars
- 2 Property Spotlight: A stunning pub conversion in central St Albans
- 3 Sexual assault onboard train to Harpenden
- 4 Founding CAMRA pub is on the market
- 5 Rearranged waste and recycling bin collection dates for Christmas and January in St Albans
- 6 Boreham Wood 4-0 St Albans City: FA Cup fairy tale comes to an end for The Saints
- 7 Area Guide: The popular Camp area of St Albans
- 8 St Albans gang members jailed for running cannabis factory network
- 9 Gift shop's £20K donation to cancer charity
- 10 Enjoy Christmas carols with ukuleles and a brass band in St Albans park
Simon can be contacted on 01923 212112 or by email at email@example.com