E-Sale: Elliott Residential launch Network E platform to sell your home
- Credit: Archant
Network E enables a property to be fully marketed to ensure the best price possible is agreed but takes experience from the auction industry.
Elliott Residential invite you to look at Network E, a revolutionary new way of selling property that takes the best aspects of traditional methods of sale and combine these with a process that adds speed, transparency and security.
Traditional methods of sale often have delays which create uncertainty and lead to around 30% of sales agreed never actually reaching their planned conclusion. This in turn is both frustrating and costly.
Network E enables a property to be fully marketed to ensure the best price possible is agreed but takes experience from the auction industry in ensuring legal paperwork is immediately ready and an agreed completion date can be set at the outset. The average sale using Network E takes just 49 days from start to exchange of contracts.
Elliott Residential are the only local agent able to offer this exciting and proven method of sale and do so alongside their traditional sales offering.
You may also want to watch:
If you are thinking of selling in 2016, Elliott Residential say that sellers should certainly ensure that they have considered Network E as a selling option.
Simon Meager, Sales Director at Elliott Residential will be delighted to provide a free valuation of your property and discuss the options open to you in selling which have now been extended to include the Network E proposition.
- 1 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 2 Man 'tasered' outside Alban Arena after brawl, claim eyewitnesses
- 3 St Albans MP reveals: 'Oaklands College has no intention of continuing to provide nursery services'
- 4 Woman arrested after wielding broken bottle in St Albans fight
- 5 St Albans violent crime: 'Imagine having a criminal record before having a chance to get a job'
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 8 Record-breaking run for St Albans' Lizzie Bird in Olympic final
- 9 Property Spotlight: A quaint cottage on Fishpool Street, St Albans
- 10 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans
Simon can be contacted on 01923 212112 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org