E-Sale: Elliott Residential launch Network E platform to sell your home
- Credit: Archant
Network E enables a property to be fully marketed to ensure the best price possible is agreed but takes experience from the auction industry.
Elliott Residential invite you to look at Network E, a revolutionary new way of selling property that takes the best aspects of traditional methods of sale and combine these with a process that adds speed, transparency and security.
Traditional methods of sale often have delays which create uncertainty and lead to around 30% of sales agreed never actually reaching their planned conclusion. This in turn is both frustrating and costly.
Network E enables a property to be fully marketed to ensure the best price possible is agreed but takes experience from the auction industry in ensuring legal paperwork is immediately ready and an agreed completion date can be set at the outset. The average sale using Network E takes just 49 days from start to exchange of contracts.
Elliott Residential are the only local agent able to offer this exciting and proven method of sale and do so alongside their traditional sales offering.
You may also want to watch:
If you are thinking of selling in 2016, Elliott Residential say that sellers should certainly ensure that they have considered Network E as a selling option.
Simon Meager, Sales Director at Elliott Residential will be delighted to provide a free valuation of your property and discuss the options open to you in selling which have now been extended to include the Network E proposition.
- 1 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 4 Shop Local: Mums team up for pop-up opening on April 12
- 5 Food, glorious food! Tom Kerridge's tasty menus announced for Alfresco Diner in St Albans
- 6 Turning over a new leaf as lockdown ends
- 7 Doors opening again for Harpenden retailers on April 12
- 8 'Hero without a cape' comes to the aid of Park Street resident
- 9 Community opens book shed to share the gift of reading
- 10 Saints in the City initiative will bring sports projects to local community
Simon can be contacted on 01923 212112 or by email at email@example.com