Development of the Week: Poet’s Chase, Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
Four new stunning executive semi-detached family homes are currently being developed on a quiet residential street in Harpenden.
The homes, which are for sale at £1.1million each, are due to complete in the autumn and when finished will spread over three floors and include a self-contained living space on the top floor, as well as private gardens and off-road parking.
The properties have been built to a high specification using sustainable materials wherever possible and energy efficient sources for heating and hot water. The homes have been created using a combination of traditional skills and meticulous attention to detail.
The homes each have a kitchen/family room, living room, cloakroom, four bedrooms - two with en-suites, fitted wardrobes and a bathroom.
Depending on what stage of construction they are purchased, there are a number of options available to ensure the home is tailored to specific needs, such as kitchen choice, tiling and colours.
You may also want to watch:
The properties are built for Osprey Homes, by Beechwood Homes and are guaranteed for 10 years through NHBC, the leading new home warranty and insurance provider.
For further information please contact the selling agents Bidwells on 01727 228448.
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 5 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 6 St Albans Chamber's Not St George's Day event is a smash success
- 7 Apply for free tickets to be in the audience of The Masked Singer UK in Hertfordshire
- 8 Jeffers has double helpings as St Albans City continue to wolf down their 'bread and butter' at Bath
- 9 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 10 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash