Development of the Week: Poet’s Chase, Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
Four new stunning executive semi-detached family homes are currently being developed on a quiet residential street in Harpenden.
The homes, which are for sale at £1.1million each, are due to complete in the autumn and when finished will spread over three floors and include a self-contained living space on the top floor, as well as private gardens and off-road parking.
The properties have been built to a high specification using sustainable materials wherever possible and energy efficient sources for heating and hot water. The homes have been created using a combination of traditional skills and meticulous attention to detail.
The homes each have a kitchen/family room, living room, cloakroom, four bedrooms - two with en-suites, fitted wardrobes and a bathroom.
Depending on what stage of construction they are purchased, there are a number of options available to ensure the home is tailored to specific needs, such as kitchen choice, tiling and colours.
You may also want to watch:
The properties are built for Osprey Homes, by Beechwood Homes and are guaranteed for 10 years through NHBC, the leading new home warranty and insurance provider.
For further information please contact the selling agents Bidwells on 01727 228448.
- 1 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 2 Dirty Dancing and The Greatest Showman among St Albans open-air cinema screenings
- 3 Five Guys coming to St Albans
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 Author explores city's hidden history
- 6 Mental Health Awareness Week: Easing children’s worries and fears after lockdown
- 7 Council elections: who are St Albans Conservative candidates?
- 8 Whipsnade Zoo to celebrate 90th birthday with fun family activities
- 9 Olympic hopeful Raissa Vickery benefits from 948 Sports Foundation help
- 10 Council elections: who are St Albans Liberal Democrat candidates?