Development of the Week: Poet’s Chase, Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
Four new stunning executive semi-detached family homes are currently being developed on a quiet residential street in Harpenden.
The homes, which are for sale at £1.1million each, are due to complete in the autumn and when finished will spread over three floors and include a self-contained living space on the top floor, as well as private gardens and off-road parking.
The properties have been built to a high specification using sustainable materials wherever possible and energy efficient sources for heating and hot water. The homes have been created using a combination of traditional skills and meticulous attention to detail.
The homes each have a kitchen/family room, living room, cloakroom, four bedrooms - two with en-suites, fitted wardrobes and a bathroom.
Depending on what stage of construction they are purchased, there are a number of options available to ensure the home is tailored to specific needs, such as kitchen choice, tiling and colours.
You may also want to watch:
The properties are built for Osprey Homes, by Beechwood Homes and are guaranteed for 10 years through NHBC, the leading new home warranty and insurance provider.
For further information please contact the selling agents Bidwells on 01727 228448.
- 1 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 2 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 3 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 4 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 5 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 6 'Nothing will take away what she has done to our daughter'
- 7 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 8 Sandridge student takes on running challenge for Mind
- 9 Two St Albans women recognised as inspirational entrepreneurs
- 10 Woman loses more than £1000 in St Albans cashpoint distraction scam