Developer unveils plans for retirement development in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
A new housing development aimed at the over 70s has been announced for St Albans.
Set to launch next year, the new assisted living development will be located in London Road and will comprise of 47 one and two bedroom apartments, each with its own private balcony, alongside landscaped gardens and on-site parking.
Construction is due to start in October.
Regional sales and marketing director Elaine Stratford said: “Our St Albans development has already attracted significant levels of interest from local retirees who are interested in downsizing to a lower maintenance property. These properties perfectly illustrate our commitment to designing flexible homes which cater for the demands of today’s modern retirees, allowing our purchasers to really enjoy these all-important years.
“We have no doubt that our St Albans development will prove extremely popular with local retirees, so are encouraging anyone interested in securing one of these apartments for themselves to register their interest as soon as possible.”
You may also want to watch:
When complete, the development will boast facilities including a table service restaurant, a guest suite for when visitors want to stay over, a club lounge for socialising with other homeowners, maintained landscaped gardens and an entertainment suite and function room to cater for community activities.
Homeowners can benefit from help and support from qualified staff on hand day and night, and care packages that can be tailored to suit varying needs. There will also be a security entrance system, plus 24-hour emergency call points.
For further information call 0800 201 4811 or click here.
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 3 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 4 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 5 Parents condemn Oaklands' decision to close nursery as a 'travesty'
- 6 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 7 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 8 London Colney in 'a good place' as they look for a season of redemption
- 9 In pictures: World's last 'truly wild' horse at Whipsnade Zoo
- 10 New campaign highlights Abbey Line hidden gems