Developer seeks St Albans charity to support
- Credit: Archant
The housebuilder responsible for a major assisted living development in St Albans is looking for a local charity to support.
McCarthy and Stone, the builder behind Eleanor House on London Road, is asking community groups and local charities to get in touch by email to put themselves forward.
Elaine Stratford, Regional Sales and Marketing Director at McCarthy and Stone North London, commented: “As part of our ongoing commitment to help the local communities in which we build, we are very keen to offer our support to deserving organisations and individuals in St Albans, having recently started work on a new Assisted Living Platinum Range development on London Road.
“Eleanor House has been named in homage to the former Eleanor Cross of St. Albans and the beautiful love story of the first queen of Edward I. As such, this development helps preserve an important part of the town’s rich history; and we look forward to further cementing our ties with the area by supporting worthwhile causes that are making a real difference to local lives.”
Interested charities are invited to email firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on April 28, with the subject header ‘St Albans Community Appeal’.
You may also want to watch:
Those interested in assisted living at Eleanor House are welcome to join the McCarthy and Stone team at the sales launch event on Thursday April 28. To attend this event please call 0800 201 4811 or visit www.mccarthyandstone.co.uk for further information.
- 1 There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- 2 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 3 Property Spotlight: A stunning period conversion in central St Albans
- 4 Footballers rally round with food drive amid pandemic
- 5 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 6 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
- 7 Herts covered in blanket of snow as flurries fell on Sunday
- 8 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 9 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 10 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier