Developer seeks St Albans charity to support
- Credit: Archant
The housebuilder responsible for a major assisted living development in St Albans is looking for a local charity to support.
McCarthy and Stone, the builder behind Eleanor House on London Road, is asking community groups and local charities to get in touch by email to put themselves forward.
Elaine Stratford, Regional Sales and Marketing Director at McCarthy and Stone North London, commented: “As part of our ongoing commitment to help the local communities in which we build, we are very keen to offer our support to deserving organisations and individuals in St Albans, having recently started work on a new Assisted Living Platinum Range development on London Road.
“Eleanor House has been named in homage to the former Eleanor Cross of St. Albans and the beautiful love story of the first queen of Edward I. As such, this development helps preserve an important part of the town’s rich history; and we look forward to further cementing our ties with the area by supporting worthwhile causes that are making a real difference to local lives.”
Interested charities are invited to email email@example.com by midnight on April 28, with the subject header ‘St Albans Community Appeal’.
You may also want to watch:
Those interested in assisted living at Eleanor House are welcome to join the McCarthy and Stone team at the sales launch event on Thursday April 28. To attend this event please call 0800 201 4811 or visit www.mccarthyandstone.co.uk for further information.
- 1 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 2 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 3 Quarter of tenants become owners at St Albans development
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 April 12: Rhino crash marks re-opening of Whipsnade Zoo
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 Drive-in cinema arriving at London Luton Airport
- 8 At last! St Albans is back in business as shops re-open
- 9 Colney Heath in line for promotion after FA decide to restructure non-league pyramid
- 10 Major redevelopment underway at St Albans office building