See inside this period conversion with pool in St Albans – yours for £489,950
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Hamptons
Entry to this unique property is via a communal hall, which leads to stairs and a lift to the first floor.
The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, a lovely double aspect living/dining room with feature fireplace and a kitchen with a range of wall and base units.
There are also two double bedrooms with an en suite shower to the main bedroom, and a separate bathroom.
To the front of the property are two allocated parking spaces.
To the rear is a residents' indoor swimming pool with doors leading out to an extensive communal rear garden. This attractive space is mainly laid to lawn, with a variety of mature trees and shrubs to the borders.
Cunningham Hill Road, St Albans
- 1 Suspected loan sharks arrested in Hemel Hempstead
- 2 Meet the artist behind The Queen's Platinum Jubilee mural in St Albans
- 3 Building company resurfaces bridleway to provide safe route for riders and walkers
- 4 St Albans shop showcasing small independents by renting out shelves
- 5 See inside this loft style apartment in a former hat factory
- 6 Foodies queue to try street food sourced, cooked and served in Herts
- 7 Train timetable shakeup due in St Albans and Watford from May 15
- 8 MoonWalk success for the St Albans cancer survivor and her Belgian Buns
- 9 Company of Ten's A Bunch of Amateurs production 'milks the comedy for all its worth' at the Abbey Theatre
- 10 Woman found in canal near M25 in Hertfordshire
Guide price: £489,950
Hamptons, 01727 400223, www.hamptons.co.uk