House-hunters invited to Christmas event at Bricket Wood development
- Credit: Archant
Housebuilder Crest Nicholson is hosting a special festive event at its Lancaster Grange development in Bricket Wood this weekend.
Visitors will have the chance to enjoy a glass of mulled wine before taking a tour of the site, while crafters from Gilded Bee create a bespoke Christmas bauble for them.
Situated next to the Building Research Establishment (BRE) and its Innovation Park, Lancaster Grange is a collection of two bedroom apartments and three and four bedroom houses.
Prices start at £372,950 for the two bedroom apartments, £592,950 for the three bedroom houses and £615,950 for the four bedroom houses.
David Hnyda, sales and marketing director at Crest Nicholson Chiltern, said: "Our Christmas bauble event gives home-hunters the chance to look around the luxury properties on the development while getting into the festive mood, taking home a beautiful personalised decoration for their tree.
You may also want to watch:
"With only 20 spaces available, those interested should book their place with our sales team to avoid missing out."
The event is taking place on Sunday, December 1, between 12-3.00pm; for more information or to book, call 01923 595014 or visit www.crestnicholson.com/lancastergrange.
- 1 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 4 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 5 Parents condemn Oaklands' decision to close nursery as a 'travesty'
- 6 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 7 London Colney in 'a good place' as they look for a season of redemption
- 8 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 9 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 10 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire