Cheryl Fernandez-Versini ditches her Herts home for boyfriend Liam Payne’s place in Surrey
- Credit: Getty Images
One of Hertfordshire’s most famous residents has left Radlett for a new life in Surrey.
Pregnant Cheryl Fernandez-Versini, 33, has swapped her luxury pad for boyfriend Liam Payne’s similarly swish £5m home.
Cheryl’s mum, Joan Callaghan, 57, and brother, Garry Tweedy, 28, were spotted moving her things out of the house and into a waiting van.
The former Girls Aloud star moved to the imposing eco-mansion during her doomed marriage to Jean-Bernard Fernandez-Versini in 2015.
The property is now to let, but anyone wanting to follow in Cheryl’s footsteps will need deep pockets - the rent stands at £18,746 per month.
You may also want to watch:
Features of the luxurious six-bed property include a swimming pool, cinema room, home gym and roof terrace complete with hot tub.
Cheryl and One Direction star Liam, 23, will continue to live an A-list lifestyle in Surrey - Liam’s pad is believed to boast a pool, a cinema and a tennis court, as well as top of the range security.
- 1 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 2 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 3 Appeal for witnesses after fatal road accident
- 4 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 5 St Albans street remembers sacrifices of WWI heroes
- 6 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 7 Market trader pledges to shave beard for new St Albans recovery home
- 8 No cars mean children can play out in streets
- 9 Remembering Morris Minor Owners Club treasurer and St Albans stalwart
- 10 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
The couple have been an item for over a year and are expecting their first baby any day.