Cheryl Fernandez-Versini ditches her Herts home for boyfriend Liam Payne’s place in Surrey
- Credit: Getty Images
One of Hertfordshire’s most famous residents has left Radlett for a new life in Surrey.
Pregnant Cheryl Fernandez-Versini, 33, has swapped her luxury pad for boyfriend Liam Payne’s similarly swish £5m home.
Cheryl’s mum, Joan Callaghan, 57, and brother, Garry Tweedy, 28, were spotted moving her things out of the house and into a waiting van.
The former Girls Aloud star moved to the imposing eco-mansion during her doomed marriage to Jean-Bernard Fernandez-Versini in 2015.
The property is now to let, but anyone wanting to follow in Cheryl’s footsteps will need deep pockets - the rent stands at £18,746 per month.
You may also want to watch:
Features of the luxurious six-bed property include a swimming pool, cinema room, home gym and roof terrace complete with hot tub.
Cheryl and One Direction star Liam, 23, will continue to live an A-list lifestyle in Surrey - Liam’s pad is believed to boast a pool, a cinema and a tennis court, as well as top of the range security.
- 1 There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- 2 St Albans' COVID cases continue to decline as UK surpasses "grim" milestone
- 3 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 4 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
- 5 'This was quite an emotional experience!' - Thanks to Covid vaccination teams from the people they have treated
- 6 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 7 The Snow Must Go On: More pics of St Albans in the snow
- 8 Claw enforcement: How to stop your cat scratching furniture and leaving fur everywhere
- 9 Bishop wages war on sports gambling
- 10 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
The couple have been an item for over a year and are expecting their first baby any day.