Cheryl Fernandez-Versini ditches her Herts home for boyfriend Liam Payne’s place in Surrey
- Credit: Getty Images
One of Hertfordshire’s most famous residents has left Radlett for a new life in Surrey.
Pregnant Cheryl Fernandez-Versini, 33, has swapped her luxury pad for boyfriend Liam Payne’s similarly swish £5m home.
Cheryl’s mum, Joan Callaghan, 57, and brother, Garry Tweedy, 28, were spotted moving her things out of the house and into a waiting van.
The former Girls Aloud star moved to the imposing eco-mansion during her doomed marriage to Jean-Bernard Fernandez-Versini in 2015.
The property is now to let, but anyone wanting to follow in Cheryl’s footsteps will need deep pockets - the rent stands at £18,746 per month.
You may also want to watch:
Features of the luxurious six-bed property include a swimming pool, cinema room, home gym and roof terrace complete with hot tub.
Cheryl and One Direction star Liam, 23, will continue to live an A-list lifestyle in Surrey - Liam’s pad is believed to boast a pool, a cinema and a tennis court, as well as top of the range security.
- 1 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 2 Man 'tasered' outside Alban Arena after brawl, claim eyewitnesses
- 3 St Albans MP reveals: 'Oaklands College has no intention of continuing to provide nursery services'
- 4 Woman arrested after wielding broken bottle in St Albans fight
- 5 St Albans violent crime: 'Imagine having a criminal record before having a chance to get a job'
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 8 Record-breaking run for St Albans' Lizzie Bird in Olympic final
- 9 Property Spotlight: A quaint cottage on Fishpool Street, St Albans
- 10 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans
The couple have been an item for over a year and are expecting their first baby any day.