Cheryl Fernandez-Versini ditches her Herts home for boyfriend Liam Payne’s place in Surrey
- Credit: Getty Images
One of Hertfordshire’s most famous residents has left Radlett for a new life in Surrey.
Pregnant Cheryl Fernandez-Versini, 33, has swapped her luxury pad for boyfriend Liam Payne’s similarly swish £5m home.
Cheryl’s mum, Joan Callaghan, 57, and brother, Garry Tweedy, 28, were spotted moving her things out of the house and into a waiting van.
The former Girls Aloud star moved to the imposing eco-mansion during her doomed marriage to Jean-Bernard Fernandez-Versini in 2015.
The property is now to let, but anyone wanting to follow in Cheryl’s footsteps will need deep pockets - the rent stands at £18,746 per month.
You may also want to watch:
Features of the luxurious six-bed property include a swimming pool, cinema room, home gym and roof terrace complete with hot tub.
Cheryl and One Direction star Liam, 23, will continue to live an A-list lifestyle in Surrey - Liam’s pad is believed to boast a pool, a cinema and a tennis court, as well as top of the range security.
- 1 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 2 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 3 Quarter of tenants become owners at St Albans development
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 April 12: Rhino crash marks re-opening of Whipsnade Zoo
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 Drive-in cinema arriving at London Luton Airport
- 8 At last! St Albans is back in business as shops re-open
- 9 Colney Heath in line for promotion after FA decide to restructure non-league pyramid
- 10 Major redevelopment underway at St Albans office building
The couple have been an item for over a year and are expecting their first baby any day.