Cheryl Fernandez-Versini ditches her Herts home for boyfriend Liam Payne’s place in Surrey
- Credit: Getty Images
One of Hertfordshire’s most famous residents has left Radlett for a new life in Surrey.
Pregnant Cheryl Fernandez-Versini, 33, has swapped her luxury pad for boyfriend Liam Payne’s similarly swish £5m home.
Cheryl’s mum, Joan Callaghan, 57, and brother, Garry Tweedy, 28, were spotted moving her things out of the house and into a waiting van.
The former Girls Aloud star moved to the imposing eco-mansion during her doomed marriage to Jean-Bernard Fernandez-Versini in 2015.
The property is now to let, but anyone wanting to follow in Cheryl’s footsteps will need deep pockets - the rent stands at £18,746 per month.
You may also want to watch:
Features of the luxurious six-bed property include a swimming pool, cinema room, home gym and roof terrace complete with hot tub.
Cheryl and One Direction star Liam, 23, will continue to live an A-list lifestyle in Surrey - Liam’s pad is believed to boast a pool, a cinema and a tennis court, as well as top of the range security.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 2 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 3 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 4 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 5 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 6 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 7 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 8 'State-sanctioned abuse' - why the family court system is failing
- 9 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield
- 10 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
The couple have been an item for over a year and are expecting their first baby any day.