Cash prize up for grabs in interiors competition
- Credit: Archant
Style-conscious St Albans and Harpenden homeowners are being urged to share snaps of their interiors – and be in with a chance of winning £1,000.
To enter Anglian Home Improvements’ second Styled By Me competition, homeowners must simply share an image of an area of their home or a completed room.
There are cash prizes of £500 up for grabs for four regional winners, plus £1,000 for the national champ.
Liza Wrigley, Digital Marketing Manager for Anglian Home Improvements, said: “We were inundated with entries when we introduced Styled By Me last year. We had everything from striking hallways and spruced-up gardens to kitted-out kitchens and cool conservatories.”
The top prize went to the designer of a colourful children’s playroom.
You may also want to watch:
Interior stylist Sophie Robinson, who has featured as an on-screen designer for 60 Minute Makeover, Cowboy Builders and DIY SOS! will return as Styled By Me’s judge.
Sophie said: “I was blown away by last year’s Styled By Me entries – the standard was very high indeed and judging was incredibly tough – so I am really looking forward to looking through this year’s entries and to seeing the nation’s home tailoring successes.”
- 1 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 2 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 3 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 Sandridge student takes on running challenge for Mind
- 5 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 6 Area Guide: The Hertfordshire market town of Hitchin
- 7 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 8 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 9 Tributes paid to former St Albans City goalkeeper Lee Bozier
- 10 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
Entrants can share their photos via Twitter, Instagram or Facebook, they simply need to follow the relevant Anglian Home Improvements social page and include the hashtag #AnglianStyledByMe and tag @Anglianhome. They must also write their town or city in the caption of the post.
Alternatively, entrants can submit their photos via email to email@example.com.
A winner will be selected in each of the UK’s four regions after the closing date of July 1, along with a national winner.
For more information, visit www.anglianhome.co.uk/styledbyme.