Cash prize up for grabs in interiors competition
- Credit: Archant
Style-conscious St Albans and Harpenden homeowners are being urged to share snaps of their interiors – and be in with a chance of winning £1,000.
To enter Anglian Home Improvements’ second Styled By Me competition, homeowners must simply share an image of an area of their home or a completed room.
There are cash prizes of £500 up for grabs for four regional winners, plus £1,000 for the national champ.
Liza Wrigley, Digital Marketing Manager for Anglian Home Improvements, said: “We were inundated with entries when we introduced Styled By Me last year. We had everything from striking hallways and spruced-up gardens to kitted-out kitchens and cool conservatories.”
The top prize went to the designer of a colourful children’s playroom.
You may also want to watch:
Interior stylist Sophie Robinson, who has featured as an on-screen designer for 60 Minute Makeover, Cowboy Builders and DIY SOS! will return as Styled By Me’s judge.
Sophie said: “I was blown away by last year’s Styled By Me entries – the standard was very high indeed and judging was incredibly tough – so I am really looking forward to looking through this year’s entries and to seeing the nation’s home tailoring successes.”
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 3 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 4 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 A New York state of mind
- 7 Divers to visit de Havilland Aircraft Museum to see 'bouncing bomb' they raised from a Scottish loch
- 8 Springfield Farm: Student party plan blocked by council
- 9 Sir David Amess: St Albans MP reflects on personal safety
- 10 Alban Arena launches annual pantomime with Strictly Come Dancing star
Entrants can share their photos via Twitter, Instagram or Facebook, they simply need to follow the relevant Anglian Home Improvements social page and include the hashtag #AnglianStyledByMe and tag @Anglianhome. They must also write their town or city in the caption of the post.
Alternatively, entrants can submit their photos via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A winner will be selected in each of the UK’s four regions after the closing date of July 1, along with a national winner.
For more information, visit www.anglianhome.co.uk/styledbyme.