Being Bold: Two local properties with eye-catching colour schemes
- Credit: Archant
While some home owners favour a blank canvas in neutral shades, others prefer to make a statement with their choice of décor.
These two properties are among the boldest currently for sale locally, with eye-catching colour schemes guaranteeing they stand out from the crowd.
Five-bed house in Napsbury Park
A superbly presented five bedroom detached family home set in a very tranquil location within the highly desirable parkland area of Napsbury Park. This provides the special combination of a rural setting with only a short drive to St Albans with its vibrant city centre and fast rail links to London and beyond.
The property comprises a spacious lounge/dining room, fully fitted kitchen, five double bedrooms, two en-suites and a double garage. The garden is very well presented and benefits from a south-westerly aspect facilitating maximum sunlight through the day and into the evening. Some rooms have high-end designer furnishings and unusually there is the opportunity of purchasing the contents subject to separate negotiation. Plans are available for converting one garage to an additional room and converting the loft into two additional double bedrooms both with en-suites (STPP).
You may also want to watch:
Farm Crescent, Napsbury Park, St Albans
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 3 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 6 St Albans Chamber's Not St George's Day event is a smash success
- 7 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 8 St Albans named among Britain's best places for first-time buyer discounts
- 9 Harpenden Christmas Carnival returns for 2021
- 10 Apply for free tickets to be in the audience of The Masked Singer UK in Hertfordshire
Northwood | 01727 734550 | www.northwooduk.com
Two-bed house in Woolmer Green
This modern two bedroom house forms part of a highly popular village development constructed by Fairclough Homes in the mid 1990s.
The house is ideally situated for local village amenities and just a short drive from Knebworth’s mainline rail link to London King’s Cross. The recently decorated accommodation has an an L-shaped dual aspect lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen and a white bathroom with electric shower.
To the rear of the property is a private fenced courtyard style garden whilst to the front is a driveway and deep lawn area. An excellent first time or investment buy, this property is available for sale chain free.
Offers in excess of £269,950
Carvers Croft, Woolmer Green
Putterills | 01438 817007 | www.putterills.co.uk