Being Bold: Two local properties with eye-catching colour schemes
- Credit: Archant
While some home owners favour a blank canvas in neutral shades, others prefer to make a statement with their choice of décor.
These two properties are among the boldest currently for sale locally, with eye-catching colour schemes guaranteeing they stand out from the crowd.
Five-bed house in Napsbury Park
A superbly presented five bedroom detached family home set in a very tranquil location within the highly desirable parkland area of Napsbury Park. This provides the special combination of a rural setting with only a short drive to St Albans with its vibrant city centre and fast rail links to London and beyond.
The property comprises a spacious lounge/dining room, fully fitted kitchen, five double bedrooms, two en-suites and a double garage. The garden is very well presented and benefits from a south-westerly aspect facilitating maximum sunlight through the day and into the evening. Some rooms have high-end designer furnishings and unusually there is the opportunity of purchasing the contents subject to separate negotiation. Plans are available for converting one garage to an additional room and converting the loft into two additional double bedrooms both with en-suites (STPP).
You may also want to watch:
Farm Crescent, Napsbury Park, St Albans
- 1 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 2 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 3 Harpenden St George's and Old Albanian well represented in England's Six Nations squad
- 4 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 5 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 6 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
- 7 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 8 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 9 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 10 County council offices could be sold off or leased in part
Northwood | 01727 734550 | www.northwooduk.com
Two-bed house in Woolmer Green
This modern two bedroom house forms part of a highly popular village development constructed by Fairclough Homes in the mid 1990s.
The house is ideally situated for local village amenities and just a short drive from Knebworth’s mainline rail link to London King’s Cross. The recently decorated accommodation has an an L-shaped dual aspect lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen and a white bathroom with electric shower.
To the rear of the property is a private fenced courtyard style garden whilst to the front is a driveway and deep lawn area. An excellent first time or investment buy, this property is available for sale chain free.
Offers in excess of £269,950
Carvers Croft, Woolmer Green
Putterills | 01438 817007 | www.putterills.co.uk