Beaumont Gardens development to launch this month
- Credit: Archant
The new residential development at the former Beaumont Works site in St Albans is to launch on January 20.
Beaumont Gardens includes a total of 57 one and two-bed apartments - 29 in the original Victorian warehouse building and 28 new builds.
Jack Costello, Sales and Marketing Director for Taylor Wimpey North Thames said: “The new apartments have been designed to suit modern lifestyles, and homebuyers are going to love the spacious, open plan layouts.”
Beaumont Gardens is located on Sutton Road, close to Morrisons and Fleetville’s shops and restaurants.
The first apartments will be sold via Hamptons estate agents and asking prices are still to be confirmed.
You may also want to watch:
To receive the latest information about the development in advance of the launch, homebuyers can register their interest online at www.taylorwimpey.co.uk.
- 1 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 2 Oaklands College principal leaving after 10 years
- 3 Charity for older people has busiest year ever during pandemic
- 4 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 5 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 6 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 7 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 8 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 9 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 10 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier