Beaumont Gardens development to launch this month
- Credit: Archant
The new residential development at the former Beaumont Works site in St Albans is to launch on January 20.
Beaumont Gardens includes a total of 57 one and two-bed apartments - 29 in the original Victorian warehouse building and 28 new builds.
Jack Costello, Sales and Marketing Director for Taylor Wimpey North Thames said: “The new apartments have been designed to suit modern lifestyles, and homebuyers are going to love the spacious, open plan layouts.”
Beaumont Gardens is located on Sutton Road, close to Morrisons and Fleetville’s shops and restaurants.
The first apartments will be sold via Hamptons estate agents and asking prices are still to be confirmed.
You may also want to watch:
To receive the latest information about the development in advance of the launch, homebuyers can register their interest online at www.taylorwimpey.co.uk.
- 1 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 2 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
- 3 de Havilland Aircraft Museum awarded £90k grant as it plans for May reopening
- 4 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 5 Former St Albans Mayor celebrates golden wedding
- 6 Abbey Theatre banner vanishes from St Albans park railings
- 7 Fantastic Mr Fox rescued from balcony with help of RSPCA
- 8 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 9 Giant glass wings installed at St Albans Cathedral to offer 'Solace' in loss
- 10 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?