Beaumont Gardens development to launch this month
- Credit: Archant
The new residential development at the former Beaumont Works site in St Albans is to launch on January 20.
Beaumont Gardens includes a total of 57 one and two-bed apartments - 29 in the original Victorian warehouse building and 28 new builds.
Jack Costello, Sales and Marketing Director for Taylor Wimpey North Thames said: “The new apartments have been designed to suit modern lifestyles, and homebuyers are going to love the spacious, open plan layouts.”
Beaumont Gardens is located on Sutton Road, close to Morrisons and Fleetville’s shops and restaurants.
The first apartments will be sold via Hamptons estate agents and asking prices are still to be confirmed.
You may also want to watch:
To receive the latest information about the development in advance of the launch, homebuyers can register their interest online at www.taylorwimpey.co.uk.
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold
- 5 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 6 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 7 Green light given to new hospital project
- 8 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 9 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
- 10 Area Guide: The popular Highfield area of St Albans