Beaumont Gardens development to launch this month
- Credit: Archant
The new residential development at the former Beaumont Works site in St Albans is to launch on January 20.
Beaumont Gardens includes a total of 57 one and two-bed apartments - 29 in the original Victorian warehouse building and 28 new builds.
Jack Costello, Sales and Marketing Director for Taylor Wimpey North Thames said: “The new apartments have been designed to suit modern lifestyles, and homebuyers are going to love the spacious, open plan layouts.”
Beaumont Gardens is located on Sutton Road, close to Morrisons and Fleetville’s shops and restaurants.
The first apartments will be sold via Hamptons estate agents and asking prices are still to be confirmed.
You may also want to watch:
To receive the latest information about the development in advance of the launch, homebuyers can register their interest online at www.taylorwimpey.co.uk.
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 3 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 4 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 A New York state of mind
- 7 Divers to visit de Havilland Aircraft Museum to see 'bouncing bomb' they raised from a Scottish loch
- 8 Springfield Farm: Student party plan blocked by council
- 9 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 10 Sir David Amess: St Albans MP reflects on personal safety