Baywatch: 3 homes in and around St Albans with bay windows
- Credit: Archant
A sun room, 18th century timbers and an ornamental pond - just some of the additional features to these bay windowed homes in Hertfordshire.
The Clock House, London Road
An 18th century timber framed home with later extensions forming a substantial family residence in grounds of around a third of an acre; complemented with excellent outbuildings, including a former stable which is adorned with a magnificent clock. The well laid out property has some fine period features including high ceilings, large bay windows and feature fireplaces.
Fine & Country | 01279 757500 | fineandcountry.com
You may also want to watch:
- 1 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 4 Food, glorious food! Tom Kerridge's tasty menus announced for Alfresco Diner in St Albans
- 5 Shop Local: Mums team up for pop-up opening on April 12
- 6 Doors opening again for Harpenden retailers on April 12
- 7 'Hero without a cape' comes to the aid of Park Street resident
- 8 Turning over a new leaf as lockdown ends
- 9 Major redevelopment underway at St Albans office building
- 10 Plans for 'largest film studio in the UK' revealed for Hertfordshire
A distinctive 4 bedroom detached residence in the heart of Hertfordshire with close proximity to Codicote, Hitchin and Knebworth. This grand property benefits from many of its original character features including stunning high ceilings. sun room and bay windows, providing a wealth of charm. The separate annexe is ideal as guest accommodation, to run a home office/small business or for leisure use as a gym/home cinema.
Dreampad | 0333 772 9775 | dreampad.com
Ridge Avenue, Harpenden
Guide Price £1,195,000
A detached family home in the sought after Roundwood area on 1/4 acre plot. The gardens are laid to lawn with a variety of fruit trees and an ornamental pond. The house is approached via two driveways providing off street parking with one drive leading to the garage.
Strutt & Parker | 01582 764343 | struttandparker.com