Baywatch: 3 homes in and around St Albans with bay windows
- Credit: Archant
A sun room, 18th century timbers and an ornamental pond - just some of the additional features to these bay windowed homes in Hertfordshire.
The Clock House, London Road
An 18th century timber framed home with later extensions forming a substantial family residence in grounds of around a third of an acre; complemented with excellent outbuildings, including a former stable which is adorned with a magnificent clock. The well laid out property has some fine period features including high ceilings, large bay windows and feature fireplaces.
Fine & Country | 01279 757500 | fineandcountry.com
You may also want to watch:
- 1 There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- 2 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 3 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 4 'This was quite an emotional experience!' - Thanks to Covid vaccination teams from the people they have treated
- 5 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
- 6 Property Spotlight: A stunning period conversion in central St Albans
- 7 Footballers rally round with food drive amid pandemic
- 8 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
- 9 Raise a glass to the local brewers facing up to the challenges of lockdown
- 10 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
A distinctive 4 bedroom detached residence in the heart of Hertfordshire with close proximity to Codicote, Hitchin and Knebworth. This grand property benefits from many of its original character features including stunning high ceilings. sun room and bay windows, providing a wealth of charm. The separate annexe is ideal as guest accommodation, to run a home office/small business or for leisure use as a gym/home cinema.
Dreampad | 0333 772 9775 | dreampad.com
Ridge Avenue, Harpenden
Guide Price £1,195,000
A detached family home in the sought after Roundwood area on 1/4 acre plot. The gardens are laid to lawn with a variety of fruit trees and an ornamental pond. The house is approached via two driveways providing off street parking with one drive leading to the garage.
Strutt & Parker | 01582 764343 | struttandparker.com