Bathing al fresco in our Home of the Week
- Credit: Archant
A warm and wonderful home situated behind a gated entrance; this lovely Victorian detached residence was converted in the early 1950s and has been greatly improved by the current owners.
Inside has had a complete interior design overhaul and features a plush, rich living room with contrasting hardwood floors, a splendid entrance hallway and a bright creamy kitchen with a contemporary edge.
Taking things outside, there are outstanding rural views, a master bedroom terrace and a gorgeous garden with swimming pool, play area, lawn and patio.
The house offers good ground floor living accommodation which flows well, to the first floor master suite. The house was originally five bedrooms, but presently the fifth bedroom is used as the master suite dressing room. One of the three further bedrooms has its own en suite and there’s an added family bathroom.
To the front, the private gated drive provides off street parking for several cars with a double garage which is currently used as a gym. One of the most attention-grabbing features of the home is its outdoor balconied terrace, with access through the double doors in the master suite’s bathroom – perfect for an al fresco feel at bathtime.
You may also want to watch:
Greyslates, Tylers Causeway
Savills Barnet | 0208 447 4400 | savills.co.uk
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 5 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 6 Sir David Amess: St Albans MP reflects on personal safety
- 7 Springfield Farm: Student party plan blocked by council
- 8 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 9 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 10 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently