Bathing al fresco in our Home of the Week
- Credit: Archant
A warm and wonderful home situated behind a gated entrance; this lovely Victorian detached residence was converted in the early 1950s and has been greatly improved by the current owners.
Inside has had a complete interior design overhaul and features a plush, rich living room with contrasting hardwood floors, a splendid entrance hallway and a bright creamy kitchen with a contemporary edge.
Taking things outside, there are outstanding rural views, a master bedroom terrace and a gorgeous garden with swimming pool, play area, lawn and patio.
The house offers good ground floor living accommodation which flows well, to the first floor master suite. The house was originally five bedrooms, but presently the fifth bedroom is used as the master suite dressing room. One of the three further bedrooms has its own en suite and there’s an added family bathroom.
To the front, the private gated drive provides off street parking for several cars with a double garage which is currently used as a gym. One of the most attention-grabbing features of the home is its outdoor balconied terrace, with access through the double doors in the master suite’s bathroom – perfect for an al fresco feel at bathtime.
You may also want to watch:
Greyslates, Tylers Causeway
Savills Barnet | 0208 447 4400 | savills.co.uk
- 1 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 2 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 3 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 4 Drug users at Telford Court flats face tough police action
- 5 Call from St Albans Museum for start of Ramadan
- 6 What are our district's cases like now lockdown restrictions have eased?
- 7 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 8 Police hunt man suspected of breaking into Cathedral collection boxes
- 9 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 10 St Albans GP publishes guide to living