Bathing al fresco in our Home of the Week
- Credit: Archant
A warm and wonderful home situated behind a gated entrance; this lovely Victorian detached residence was converted in the early 1950s and has been greatly improved by the current owners.
Inside has had a complete interior design overhaul and features a plush, rich living room with contrasting hardwood floors, a splendid entrance hallway and a bright creamy kitchen with a contemporary edge.
Taking things outside, there are outstanding rural views, a master bedroom terrace and a gorgeous garden with swimming pool, play area, lawn and patio.
The house offers good ground floor living accommodation which flows well, to the first floor master suite. The house was originally five bedrooms, but presently the fifth bedroom is used as the master suite dressing room. One of the three further bedrooms has its own en suite and there’s an added family bathroom.
To the front, the private gated drive provides off street parking for several cars with a double garage which is currently used as a gym. One of the most attention-grabbing features of the home is its outdoor balconied terrace, with access through the double doors in the master suite’s bathroom – perfect for an al fresco feel at bathtime.
You may also want to watch:
Greyslates, Tylers Causeway
Savills Barnet | 0208 447 4400 | savills.co.uk
- 1 There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- 2 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 3 Property Spotlight: A stunning period conversion in central St Albans
- 4 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 5 Footballers rally round with food drive amid pandemic
- 6 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
- 7 'This was quite an emotional experience!' - Thanks to Covid vaccination teams from the people they have treated
- 8 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 9 Herts covered in blanket of snow as flurries fell on Sunday
- 10 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?