At home with Sam Faiers, Emma Willis and Luisa Zissman
- Credit: Archant
Three of Hertfordshire’s most famous faces have been sharing pictures of their beautiful homes on Instagram.
Sam Faiers found fame on The Only Way Is Essex, and now stars in The Mummy Diaries with sister Billie and their families.
She crossed the border from her native Essex and now lives with partner Paul Knightley in a huge six-bed, four-bath Georgian style home with pool and orangery here in Herts.
The rear garden is around half an acre in size, meaning their kids Paul and Rosie have plenty of space to play.
TV presenter Emma Willis, best known for hosting Big Brother, lives in her swish Herts home with husband – and Busted star – Matt, and their three children, Isabelle, Ace and Trixie.
You may also want to watch:
Apprentice star Luisa Zissman lives in a similarly impressive house with husband Andrew Collins and their children, Indigo and Clementine, and Dixie, Luisa’s daughter from her previous marriage.
Luisa, who once owned Dixie’s Cupcakery in St Albans, has created a dream home for her girls, with an amazing indoor soft play and an awesome outdoor playground.
- 1 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 2 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 3 Harpenden St George's and Old Albanian well represented in England's Six Nations squad
- 4 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 5 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 6 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
- 7 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 8 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 9 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 10 When One Direction, Ed Sheeran, The Police and Led Zep played Herts gigs
Not feeling any house envy? You will be by the time you’ve finished looking at this lovely lot!