At home with Sam Faiers, Emma Willis and Luisa Zissman
- Credit: Archant
Three of Hertfordshire’s most famous faces have been sharing pictures of their beautiful homes on Instagram.
Sam Faiers found fame on The Only Way Is Essex, and now stars in The Mummy Diaries with sister Billie and their families.
She crossed the border from her native Essex and now lives with partner Paul Knightley in a huge six-bed, four-bath Georgian style home with pool and orangery here in Herts.
The rear garden is around half an acre in size, meaning their kids Paul and Rosie have plenty of space to play.
TV presenter Emma Willis, best known for hosting Big Brother, lives in her swish Herts home with husband – and Busted star – Matt, and their three children, Isabelle, Ace and Trixie.
You may also want to watch:
Apprentice star Luisa Zissman lives in a similarly impressive house with husband Andrew Collins and their children, Indigo and Clementine, and Dixie, Luisa’s daughter from her previous marriage.
Luisa, who once owned Dixie’s Cupcakery in St Albans, has created a dream home for her girls, with an amazing indoor soft play and an awesome outdoor playground.
- 1 Shop Local: Mums team up for pop-up opening on April 12
- 2 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 5 Turning over a new leaf as lockdown ends
- 6 Food, glorious food! Tom Kerridge's tasty menus announced for Alfresco Diner in St Albans
- 7 Community opens book shed to share the gift of reading
- 8 Doors opening again for Harpenden retailers on April 12
- 9 Hundreds of Herts health workers decline COVID-19 vaccines
- 10 St Albans Rainbow Trail Easter competition raises funds for Home-Start Herts
Not feeling any house envy? You will be by the time you’ve finished looking at this lovely lot!