At home with Sam Faiers, Emma Willis and Luisa Zissman
- Credit: Archant
Three of Hertfordshire’s most famous faces have been sharing pictures of their beautiful homes on Instagram.
Sam Faiers found fame on The Only Way Is Essex, and now stars in The Mummy Diaries with sister Billie and their families.
She crossed the border from her native Essex and now lives with partner Paul Knightley in a huge six-bed, four-bath Georgian style home with pool and orangery here in Herts.
The rear garden is around half an acre in size, meaning their kids Paul and Rosie have plenty of space to play.
TV presenter Emma Willis, best known for hosting Big Brother, lives in her swish Herts home with husband – and Busted star – Matt, and their three children, Isabelle, Ace and Trixie.
You may also want to watch:
Apprentice star Luisa Zissman lives in a similarly impressive house with husband Andrew Collins and their children, Indigo and Clementine, and Dixie, Luisa’s daughter from her previous marriage.
Luisa, who once owned Dixie’s Cupcakery in St Albans, has created a dream home for her girls, with an amazing indoor soft play and an awesome outdoor playground.
- 1 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 2 Man 'tasered' outside Alban Arena after brawl, claim eyewitnesses
- 3 Woman arrested after wielding broken bottle in St Albans fight
- 4 St Albans MP reveals: 'Oaklands College has no intention of continuing to provide nursery services'
- 5 Record-breaking run for St Albans' Lizzie Bird in Olympic final
- 6 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 St Albans violent crime: 'Imagine having a criminal record before having a chance to get a job'
- 9 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans
- 10 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
Not feeling any house envy? You will be by the time you’ve finished looking at this lovely lot!