At home with Sam Faiers, Emma Willis and Luisa Zissman
- Credit: Archant
Three of Hertfordshire’s most famous faces have been sharing pictures of their beautiful homes on Instagram.
Sam Faiers found fame on The Only Way Is Essex, and now stars in The Mummy Diaries with sister Billie and their families.
She crossed the border from her native Essex and now lives with partner Paul Knightley in a huge six-bed, four-bath Georgian style home with pool and orangery here in Herts.
The rear garden is around half an acre in size, meaning their kids Paul and Rosie have plenty of space to play.
TV presenter Emma Willis, best known for hosting Big Brother, lives in her swish Herts home with husband – and Busted star – Matt, and their three children, Isabelle, Ace and Trixie.
Apprentice star Luisa Zissman lives in a similarly impressive house with husband Andrew Collins and their children, Indigo and Clementine, and Dixie, Luisa’s daughter from her previous marriage.
Luisa, who once owned Dixie’s Cupcakery in St Albans, has created a dream home for her girls, with an amazing indoor soft play and an awesome outdoor playground.
- 1 Armed police seize machete from Sandpit Lane in St Albans
- 2 Rapist jailed for 15 years after kidnapping teen in Hemel Hempstead
- 3 Hertfordshire teen bullying victim given royal honour
- 4 Police probe into death of man in 20s at 'Kinky Towers' in Hertfordshire
- 5 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 6 Peregrine falcon chick hatches at St Albans Cathedral in a city first
- 7 5 things you might not have known about Herts county council's new chairman
- 8 Success for Harpenden actor after National Youth Theatre audition
- 9 Clarence Park deckchairs banned following council concerns
- 10 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
Not feeling any house envy? You will be by the time you’ve finished looking at this lovely lot!