At home with Sam Faiers, Emma Willis and Luisa Zissman
- Credit: Archant
Three of Hertfordshire’s most famous faces have been sharing pictures of their beautiful homes on Instagram.
Sam Faiers found fame on The Only Way Is Essex, and now stars in The Mummy Diaries with sister Billie and their families.
She crossed the border from her native Essex and now lives with partner Paul Knightley in a huge six-bed, four-bath Georgian style home with pool and orangery here in Herts.
The rear garden is around half an acre in size, meaning their kids Paul and Rosie have plenty of space to play.
TV presenter Emma Willis, best known for hosting Big Brother, lives in her swish Herts home with husband – and Busted star – Matt, and their three children, Isabelle, Ace and Trixie.
You may also want to watch:
Apprentice star Luisa Zissman lives in a similarly impressive house with husband Andrew Collins and their children, Indigo and Clementine, and Dixie, Luisa’s daughter from her previous marriage.
Luisa, who once owned Dixie’s Cupcakery in St Albans, has created a dream home for her girls, with an amazing indoor soft play and an awesome outdoor playground.
- 1 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 4 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 5 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth
- 6 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 7 St Albans violent crime: Recreational drug users 'feeding' County Lines
- 8 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 9 Cheers! Great Northern pub set to host beer and cider festival
- 10 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
Not feeling any house envy? You will be by the time you’ve finished looking at this lovely lot!