Apples & Pears: 3 Herts homes with stunning stairs
- Credit: Archant
Stairs don’t have to just be for climbing. They’re the gateway to another level of your home, but can also be a design feature. Check out these homes with beautiful and intriguing staircases.
Gallows Hill, Kings Langley | Guide Price £899,995
A fine Grade II listed detached family home situated within walking distance of Abbots Langley village and Kings Langley station. The property has been remodelled to a high standard with entrance, sitting room, kitchen/breakfast room, open plan family/dining/study space, landing, master bedroom with spiral staircase to en suite bathroom/WC, two further bedrooms and a guest room.
Morgan & Associates | 01844 279990 | morganandassociates.co.uk
Nancy Downs, Watford | POA
You may also want to watch:
A bespoke, contemporary new build, constructed for the present family in 2009. Huge expanses of glazing throughout, including a stunning triple height central atrium. Central staircase of marble with glass balustrade and oak hand rails. American white oak doors. Ornate plaster cornice work, LED mood lighting and a bar with dance floor and seating area.
Hamptons | 01923 909066 | hamptons.co.uk
- 1 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 2 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 3 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 4 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 5 COVID-19 deaths across Hertfordshire hit new milestone
- 6 St Albans City game at Dulwich Hamlet postponed due to positive test in Londoners' squad
- 7 Restaurant delivers food to households self-isolating due to Covid
- 8 St Albans named among Britain’s hottest property markets
- 9 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 10 Row over charges for garden waste continues
The Ridgeway, Cuffley | Guide Price £2,695,000
A house for entertaining on a grand scale! On entering, the splendid hall features a turning staircase leading on to a galleried landing. The large window to the front floods the landing with light and there is a door onto a balcony with views straight through to the garden beyond. The bespoke kitchen leads on to the dining area and family room which spans two thirds the width of the house with glorious views of the grounds and woods.
Thompson Vales | 020 8679 9889 | thompson-vales.co.uk