Another award for St Albans’ Gabriel Square development
- Credit: Archant
The Gabriel Square development on London Road, St Albans, has picked up another prestigious award.
The Meyer Homes scheme won Best Out of London Home (under 100) at the Evening Standard New Homes Awards 2018 on May 18.
A panel of reader judges picked from a shortlist chosen by industry experts, and the winners were announced by comedian Kevin Bridges at a ceremony at London’s Dorchester hotel.
Gabriel Square is the first garden square development in St Albans and the first completed project from Meyer Homes.
The scheme features a collection of 52 three and four-bedroom townhouses and 28 one, two and three-bedroom apartments and duplexes set around the landscaped square.
Highlights include secure underground parking, Poggenpohl kitchens, Control4 Smart Homes Technology and close proximity to both the City station and the high street.
You may also want to watch:
The Evening Standard win follows multiple awards successes for the development last year.
It picked up the Home of The Year (in a multi-unit scheme) gong at the Sunday Times British Homes Awards as well as winning gold in the Best Interior Design category and silver for Best House at the WhatHouse? Awards.
James Moody, MD of Meyer Homes said: “We are extremely proud to have won Best out of London Home for Gabriel Square.
- 1 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 2 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 3 Green light given to new hospital project
- 4 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 5 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 6 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 7 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 8 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
- 9 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 10 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold
“It is a great achievement to receive one more award for Gabriel Square to highlight our commitment to creating stylish, modern and high-quality homes.”