Property Spotlight: An Edwardian home in the popular Fleetville area of St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Brimming with original features, this Edwardian halls adjoining semi-detached house is located on one of Fleetville’s most sought after streets.
Originally a four bedroom property and latterly converted to a three-bed to provide a spacious bathroom, this fine home offers tremendous scope to reconfigure back and potentially also carry out a loft conversion (subject to planning permission and building regulations).
To the ground floor there is a lounge, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room and WC, while upstairs there are three double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
To the rear, the beautiful 82ft west facing garden has a patio area, lawn and freestanding summer house.
There is potential access to the rear garden from St Paul's Place, off Hatfield Road, with the option of off street parking (subject to council consent).
You may also want to watch:
Blandford Road is wonderfully located within a mile of the mainline train station into St Pancras International.
Fleetville is a thriving hub of local shops, restaurants, services, two parks and highly sought after primary and senior schools, making this a great location for families.
- 1 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 2 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 3 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 4 What are our district's cases like now lockdown restrictions have eased?
- 5 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 6 Call from St Albans Museum for start of Ramadan
- 7 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 8 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 9 St Albans-based pharmacy association celebrates centenary
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
Blandford Road, St Albans
Guide price: £998,000
Paul Barker Estate Agents, 01727 223344, www.paul-barker.co.uk