Property Spotlight: An Edwardian home in the popular Fleetville area of St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Brimming with original features, this Edwardian halls adjoining semi-detached house is located on one of Fleetville’s most sought after streets.
Originally a four bedroom property and latterly converted to a three-bed to provide a spacious bathroom, this fine home offers tremendous scope to reconfigure back and potentially also carry out a loft conversion (subject to planning permission and building regulations).
To the ground floor there is a lounge, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room and WC, while upstairs there are three double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
To the rear, the beautiful 82ft west facing garden has a patio area, lawn and freestanding summer house.
There is potential access to the rear garden from St Paul's Place, off Hatfield Road, with the option of off street parking (subject to council consent).
You may also want to watch:
Blandford Road is wonderfully located within a mile of the mainline train station into St Pancras International.
Fleetville is a thriving hub of local shops, restaurants, services, two parks and highly sought after primary and senior schools, making this a great location for families.
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 3 From the terraces to the pitch - Huw Dawson ecstatic to reach FA Cup first round with St Albans City
- 4 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 5 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 6 Property Spotlight: A detached home on one of St Albans' most desirable streets
- 7 St Albans City reach FA Cup first round after shoot-out win over Corinthian Casuals
- 8 Charity clothes swap raises thousands for mental health charity
- 9 A New York state of mind
- 10 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
Blandford Road, St Albans
Guide price: £998,000
Paul Barker Estate Agents, 01727 223344, www.paul-barker.co.uk