Amazing Space: Outstanding homes currently for sale in Hertfordshire
- Credit: Archant
If money were no object, there’s a good chance at least one of these stunning properties would be on all of our ‘to buy’ lists.
So, given the choice, would you rather have your own lake, tennis court or home cinema? Decisions, decisions… And that’s before you even start on the subject of pools (two of them have one)…
Five-bed detached house in St Albans
Offers in excess of £3,500,000
Pine Trees is a modern home ideally located on a quiet residential road close to the centre of St Albans.
You may also want to watch:
Created by the current owners, its features include a double height entrance hall, cinema room and indoor pool.
The ground floor has been cleverly designed to include several different zones which can be screened off with impressive sliding oak doors. Lutron mood lighting and smart security systems operate throughout the property.
- 1 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 2 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 3 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 4 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 5 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 6 Row over new barriers blocking path for wheelchair users
- 7 Increase in electric car charging points thanks to new partnership
- 8 Row over charges for garden waste continues
- 9 Ambulance boss steps down after battling 'severe coronavirus'
- 10 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
Fine & Country | 01442 877627 | www.fineandcountry.com
Six-bed detached house in Tewin Water, Welwyn
Guide price £1,750,000
Dating back in parts to the 18th century, this former Lodge for Tewin Water House has been comprehensively extended and improved by the vendors over the last 30-plus years.
It now provides a stunning family home set in grounds of around seven acres on the banks of the River Mimram, incorporating its own lake and meadows.
Hamptons | 01727 890 770 | www.hamptons.co.uk
Seven-bed detached house in Kelshall, Royston
Guide price £2,350,000
This exceptional Grade II listed former farmhouse has more than 6,000 sq ft of beautifully presented accommodation plus stunning grounds, a heated pool and tennis court.
Dating back to the 16th Century, Fox Hall has been extensively renovated yet still retains many period features.
The secluded 2.61 acre plot is ideally located in a picturesque village location with far reaching views over the Chiltern Hills.
Savills | 01603 229 236 | www.savills.co.uk