Amazing Space: Outstanding homes currently for sale in Hertfordshire
- Credit: Archant
If money were no object, there’s a good chance at least one of these stunning properties would be on all of our ‘to buy’ lists.
So, given the choice, would you rather have your own lake, tennis court or home cinema? Decisions, decisions… And that’s before you even start on the subject of pools (two of them have one)…
Five-bed detached house in St Albans
Offers in excess of £3,500,000
Pine Trees is a modern home ideally located on a quiet residential road close to the centre of St Albans.
You may also want to watch:
Created by the current owners, its features include a double height entrance hall, cinema room and indoor pool.
The ground floor has been cleverly designed to include several different zones which can be screened off with impressive sliding oak doors. Lutron mood lighting and smart security systems operate throughout the property.
- 1 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 2 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 3 Urgent care services at St Albans hospital could become appointment only
- 4 In Pictures: Harpenden Farmers' Market back on the Common
- 5 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 6 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 7 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 8 Property Spotlight: A spacious family home in Harpenden's prestigious West Common
- 9 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 10 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
Fine & Country | 01442 877627 | www.fineandcountry.com
Six-bed detached house in Tewin Water, Welwyn
Guide price £1,750,000
Dating back in parts to the 18th century, this former Lodge for Tewin Water House has been comprehensively extended and improved by the vendors over the last 30-plus years.
It now provides a stunning family home set in grounds of around seven acres on the banks of the River Mimram, incorporating its own lake and meadows.
Hamptons | 01727 890 770 | www.hamptons.co.uk
Seven-bed detached house in Kelshall, Royston
Guide price £2,350,000
This exceptional Grade II listed former farmhouse has more than 6,000 sq ft of beautifully presented accommodation plus stunning grounds, a heated pool and tennis court.
Dating back to the 16th Century, Fox Hall has been extensively renovated yet still retains many period features.
The secluded 2.61 acre plot is ideally located in a picturesque village location with far reaching views over the Chiltern Hills.
Savills | 01603 229 236 | www.savills.co.uk