Almost a third of new St Albans development sold off plan
- Credit: Archant
30 per cent of the apartments at a new assisted living development in St Albans have been sold off plan.
200 people attended the sales launch of McCarthy and Stone’s Eleanor House at Hatfield House, which proved very successful.
Elaine Stratford, Regional Sales and Marketing Director at McCarthy and Stone North London, said: “We have been truly overwhelmed by the fantastic response to our new Eleanor House development, which is proving incredibly popular with over 70s in the local area and commemorates a beautiful love story.”
The luxury one and two bedroom apartments were named in honour of Eleanor of Castile – wife of King Edward I.
The properties will enable homeowners to live independently, with one hour of domestic assistance each week included in the service charge, and the option of domestic and personalised care packages tailored to suit individual needs.
Elaine added: “The high level of early demand we are experiencing at Eleanor House is testament to the real need for this type of housing in the area.”
Set to welcome its first homeowners in the summer, Eleanor House is designed to provide independent living within a safe and secure environment.
- 1 Recap: Rail delays through St Albans and Harpenden after train hits branch
- 2 Fire crews receive 'multiple' 999 calls amid large blaze at Welham Green
- 3 Goods worth more than £260 in total stolen from St Albans Co-op store
- 4 Teenager ‘robbed at knife-point' by two males in Hemel Hempstead
- 5 Clarence Park deckchairs banned following council concerns
- 6 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 7 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
- 8 Recap: Two crashes disrupting M1 and M25 drivers near St Albans
- 9 New play areas open at Harpenden parks
- 10 Church welcomes gay community event as part of St Albans Pub Pride
Facilities will include a luxurious club lounge, landscaped gardens, a function room and a guest suite. A dedicated, 24-hour estate management team will take care of the day-to-day running of the development.
Anyone interested in finding out more is asked to contact the customer enquiry team on 0800 201 4811 or visit www.mccarthyandstone.co.uk for further information.