Almost a third of new St Albans development sold off plan
- Credit: Archant
30 per cent of the apartments at a new assisted living development in St Albans have been sold off plan.
200 people attended the sales launch of McCarthy and Stone’s Eleanor House at Hatfield House, which proved very successful.
Elaine Stratford, Regional Sales and Marketing Director at McCarthy and Stone North London, said: “We have been truly overwhelmed by the fantastic response to our new Eleanor House development, which is proving incredibly popular with over 70s in the local area and commemorates a beautiful love story.”
The luxury one and two bedroom apartments were named in honour of Eleanor of Castile – wife of King Edward I.
The properties will enable homeowners to live independently, with one hour of domestic assistance each week included in the service charge, and the option of domestic and personalised care packages tailored to suit individual needs.
You may also want to watch:
Elaine added: “The high level of early demand we are experiencing at Eleanor House is testament to the real need for this type of housing in the area.”
Set to welcome its first homeowners in the summer, Eleanor House is designed to provide independent living within a safe and secure environment.
- 1 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 2 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 3 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 4 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 5 Harpenden St George's and Old Albanian well represented in England's Six Nations squad
- 6 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 7 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 8 Oaklands College principal leaving after 10 years
- 9 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 10 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
Facilities will include a luxurious club lounge, landscaped gardens, a function room and a guest suite. A dedicated, 24-hour estate management team will take care of the day-to-day running of the development.
Anyone interested in finding out more is asked to contact the customer enquiry team on 0800 201 4811 or visit www.mccarthyandstone.co.uk for further information.