Almost a third of new St Albans development sold off plan
- Credit: Archant
30 per cent of the apartments at a new assisted living development in St Albans have been sold off plan.
200 people attended the sales launch of McCarthy and Stone’s Eleanor House at Hatfield House, which proved very successful.
Elaine Stratford, Regional Sales and Marketing Director at McCarthy and Stone North London, said: “We have been truly overwhelmed by the fantastic response to our new Eleanor House development, which is proving incredibly popular with over 70s in the local area and commemorates a beautiful love story.”
The luxury one and two bedroom apartments were named in honour of Eleanor of Castile – wife of King Edward I.
The properties will enable homeowners to live independently, with one hour of domestic assistance each week included in the service charge, and the option of domestic and personalised care packages tailored to suit individual needs.
You may also want to watch:
Elaine added: “The high level of early demand we are experiencing at Eleanor House is testament to the real need for this type of housing in the area.”
Set to welcome its first homeowners in the summer, Eleanor House is designed to provide independent living within a safe and secure environment.
- 1 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
- 2 Abbey Theatre banner vanishes from St Albans park railings
- 3 de Havilland Aircraft Museum awarded £90k grant as it plans for May reopening
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 6 Church roof saved thanks to Lottery grant
- 7 Property Spotlight: A barn conversion in an idyllic rural setting
- 8 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 9 Fantastic Mr Fox rescued from balcony with help of RSPCA
- 10 We're JJAM-ing at new countryside kitchen
Facilities will include a luxurious club lounge, landscaped gardens, a function room and a guest suite. A dedicated, 24-hour estate management team will take care of the day-to-day running of the development.
Anyone interested in finding out more is asked to contact the customer enquiry team on 0800 201 4811 or visit www.mccarthyandstone.co.uk for further information.