Almost a third of new St Albans development sold off plan
- Credit: Archant
30 per cent of the apartments at a new assisted living development in St Albans have been sold off plan.
200 people attended the sales launch of McCarthy and Stone’s Eleanor House at Hatfield House, which proved very successful.
Elaine Stratford, Regional Sales and Marketing Director at McCarthy and Stone North London, said: “We have been truly overwhelmed by the fantastic response to our new Eleanor House development, which is proving incredibly popular with over 70s in the local area and commemorates a beautiful love story.”
The luxury one and two bedroom apartments were named in honour of Eleanor of Castile – wife of King Edward I.
The properties will enable homeowners to live independently, with one hour of domestic assistance each week included in the service charge, and the option of domestic and personalised care packages tailored to suit individual needs.
You may also want to watch:
Elaine added: “The high level of early demand we are experiencing at Eleanor House is testament to the real need for this type of housing in the area.”
Set to welcome its first homeowners in the summer, Eleanor House is designed to provide independent living within a safe and secure environment.
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 3 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 4 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 A New York state of mind
- 7 Divers to visit de Havilland Aircraft Museum to see 'bouncing bomb' they raised from a Scottish loch
- 8 Springfield Farm: Student party plan blocked by council
- 9 Sir David Amess: St Albans MP reflects on personal safety
- 10 Alban Arena launches annual pantomime with Strictly Come Dancing star
Facilities will include a luxurious club lounge, landscaped gardens, a function room and a guest suite. A dedicated, 24-hour estate management team will take care of the day-to-day running of the development.
Anyone interested in finding out more is asked to contact the customer enquiry team on 0800 201 4811 or visit www.mccarthyandstone.co.uk for further information.