Latest property in St Albans city centre mews development available for sale
- Credit: Archant
The final maisonette in a unique mews-style development in central St Albans has been released for sale.
Accommodation includes an open plan reception room, master bedroom with en suite shower room, two further double bedrooms and an additional bathroom with separate shower cubicle.
The split level property benefits from access to the adjacent Gabriel Square development’s private garden.
Located on Alma Road, 25a Alma Mews has a guide price of £550,000.
Chris Johnson, founder of Clarence Property Group, said he was “very excited” to be offering the last apartment for sale.
You may also want to watch:
He added that he felt “encouraged by how quickly the agents agreed a sale on the upper maisonette, within the first two weeks of the New Year launch”.
The final unit in the scheme – a three-bed, two-bath mews house – is expected to be ready for market in May.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 2 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 3 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 4 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 5 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 6 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 7 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 8 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 9 'State-sanctioned abuse' - why the family court system is failing
- 10 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield
For further information, contact selling agents Collinson Hall (01727 843222) or Daniels (01727 836561).