Latest property in St Albans city centre mews development available for sale
- Credit: Archant
The final maisonette in a unique mews-style development in central St Albans has been released for sale.
Accommodation includes an open plan reception room, master bedroom with en suite shower room, two further double bedrooms and an additional bathroom with separate shower cubicle.
The split level property benefits from access to the adjacent Gabriel Square development’s private garden.
Located on Alma Road, 25a Alma Mews has a guide price of £550,000.
Chris Johnson, founder of Clarence Property Group, said he was “very excited” to be offering the last apartment for sale.
You may also want to watch:
He added that he felt “encouraged by how quickly the agents agreed a sale on the upper maisonette, within the first two weeks of the New Year launch”.
The final unit in the scheme – a three-bed, two-bath mews house – is expected to be ready for market in May.
- 1 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 2 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 3 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 4 Drug users at Telford Court flats face tough police action
- 5 Quarter of tenants become owners at St Albans development
- 6 Police hunt man suspected of breaking into Cathedral collection boxes
- 7 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 8 Drive-in cinema arriving at London Luton Airport
- 9 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian home on one of St Albans' most prestigious roads
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
For further information, contact selling agents Collinson Hall (01727 843222) or Daniels (01727 836561).