Aitchison Raffety shortlisted for top commercial property award
- Credit: Archant
A national firm of chartered surveyors and town planners with an office in St Albans has been shortlisted for a major property award.
Aitchison Raffety will be up against the likes of Savills and Knight Frank in the Professional Team of the Year cetegory at the Property Awards 2019.
Organised by Property Week, the annual awards celebrate the best of the UK commercial property industry.
David Goodchild, Group Managing Director at Aitchison Raffety, said: “We are thrilled to be shortlisted in the Property Awards 2019 and for the well-deserved recognition of our committed teams.
“Over the last year, all have made significant accomplishments and it is wonderful to see that these have been acknowledged in the property industry.”
You may also want to watch:
The winners will be announced at a black tie event at Grosvenor House on Park Lane on Wednesday, April 24.
- 1 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 2 Your school heroes - praise for teachers and support staff during third lockdown
- 3 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 4 Property Spotlight: A stunning conversion in the heart of Harpenden
- 5 COVID-19 accounted for over 15 per cent of St Albans' deaths, says ONS data
- 6 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 7 Woman loses more than £1000 in St Albans cashpoint distraction scam
- 8 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 9 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 10 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate