Aitchison Raffety shortlisted for top commercial property award
- Credit: Archant
A national firm of chartered surveyors and town planners with an office in St Albans has been shortlisted for a major property award.
Aitchison Raffety will be up against the likes of Savills and Knight Frank in the Professional Team of the Year cetegory at the Property Awards 2019.
Organised by Property Week, the annual awards celebrate the best of the UK commercial property industry.
David Goodchild, Group Managing Director at Aitchison Raffety, said: “We are thrilled to be shortlisted in the Property Awards 2019 and for the well-deserved recognition of our committed teams.
“Over the last year, all have made significant accomplishments and it is wonderful to see that these have been acknowledged in the property industry.”
You may also want to watch:
The winners will be announced at a black tie event at Grosvenor House on Park Lane on Wednesday, April 24.
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 3 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 4 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 5 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 6 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 7 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 8 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 9 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 10 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved