Aitchison Raffety shortlisted for top commercial property award
- Credit: Archant
A national firm of chartered surveyors and town planners with an office in St Albans has been shortlisted for a major property award.
Aitchison Raffety will be up against the likes of Savills and Knight Frank in the Professional Team of the Year cetegory at the Property Awards 2019.
Organised by Property Week, the annual awards celebrate the best of the UK commercial property industry.
David Goodchild, Group Managing Director at Aitchison Raffety, said: “We are thrilled to be shortlisted in the Property Awards 2019 and for the well-deserved recognition of our committed teams.
“Over the last year, all have made significant accomplishments and it is wonderful to see that these have been acknowledged in the property industry.”
You may also want to watch:
The winners will be announced at a black tie event at Grosvenor House on Park Lane on Wednesday, April 24.
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 3 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 6 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 7 Divers to visit de Havilland Aircraft Museum to see 'bouncing bomb' they raised from a Scottish loch
- 8 A New York state of mind
- 9 Harpenden couple donate vital equipment for maternity ward
- 10 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire