Aitchison Raffety shortlisted for top commercial property award
- Credit: Archant
A national firm of chartered surveyors and town planners with an office in St Albans has been shortlisted for a major property award.
Aitchison Raffety will be up against the likes of Savills and Knight Frank in the Professional Team of the Year cetegory at the Property Awards 2019.
Organised by Property Week, the annual awards celebrate the best of the UK commercial property industry.
David Goodchild, Group Managing Director at Aitchison Raffety, said: “We are thrilled to be shortlisted in the Property Awards 2019 and for the well-deserved recognition of our committed teams.
“Over the last year, all have made significant accomplishments and it is wonderful to see that these have been acknowledged in the property industry.”
You may also want to watch:
The winners will be announced at a black tie event at Grosvenor House on Park Lane on Wednesday, April 24.
- 1 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 2 Battle of St Albans appears on new Wars of the Roses stamp
- 3 University student digs World War One trench in St Albans garden for film project close to his heart
- 4 Knife found in churchyard by litter pickers
- 5 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 6 Swimming's coming home for Harpenden as club return to refurbished base
- 7 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 8 When will the election results be counted in Herts?
- 9 Harpenden and Radlett rail passengers able to use barcode readers at stations