Property Spotlight: A fine period home in central St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This outstanding four bedroom Victorian property is located on a quiet no-through road in central St Albans.
The property is beautifully presented throughout and features a fabulous rear extension, providing an open plan kitchen/diner/family room with bi-folding doors onto the rear garden.
The ground floor accommodation also includes a charming lounge, a family room and a cloakroom.
The first floor comprises of a fine master bedroom with a full wall of fitted wardrobes, a second double bedroom with feature fireplace, a further bedroom and a family bathroom.
The second floor offers a bright dual aspect bedroom with additional eaves storage space.
You may also want to watch:
Externally, the 50ft rear garden offers a glorious south-west facing private outside space, with a composite decked patio area leading to a generous lawn.
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 3 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 4 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 7 From supplying secret agents to headmaster's secretary, Patricia celebrates centenary
- 8 Our local wildlife needs your voice!
- 9 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 10 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
Paxton Road, St Albans
Guide price: £880,000
Paul Barker Estate Agents, 01727 223344, www.paul-barker.co.uk