Property Spotlight: A fine period home in central St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This outstanding four bedroom Victorian property is located on a quiet no-through road in central St Albans.
The property is beautifully presented throughout and features a fabulous rear extension, providing an open plan kitchen/diner/family room with bi-folding doors onto the rear garden.
The ground floor accommodation also includes a charming lounge, a family room and a cloakroom.
The first floor comprises of a fine master bedroom with a full wall of fitted wardrobes, a second double bedroom with feature fireplace, a further bedroom and a family bathroom.
The second floor offers a bright dual aspect bedroom with additional eaves storage space.
You may also want to watch:
Externally, the 50ft rear garden offers a glorious south-west facing private outside space, with a composite decked patio area leading to a generous lawn.
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 5 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold
- 6 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 7 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 8 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 9 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
- 10 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
Paxton Road, St Albans
Guide price: £880,000
Paul Barker Estate Agents, 01727 223344, www.paul-barker.co.uk