Property Spotlight: A fine period home in central St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This outstanding four bedroom Victorian property is located on a quiet no-through road in central St Albans.
The property is beautifully presented throughout and features a fabulous rear extension, providing an open plan kitchen/diner/family room with bi-folding doors onto the rear garden.
The ground floor accommodation also includes a charming lounge, a family room and a cloakroom.
The first floor comprises of a fine master bedroom with a full wall of fitted wardrobes, a second double bedroom with feature fireplace, a further bedroom and a family bathroom.
The second floor offers a bright dual aspect bedroom with additional eaves storage space.
You may also want to watch:
Externally, the 50ft rear garden offers a glorious south-west facing private outside space, with a composite decked patio area leading to a generous lawn.
- 1 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 2 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 3 'Life-changing and life-enhancing' - St Albans woman reveals impact of Duke of Edinburgh award
- 4 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 5 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 6 Area Guide: The popular Hertfordshire town of Bishop's Stortford
- 7 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 8 Local talent packs out the bill for Harpenden festival
- 9 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 10 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
Paxton Road, St Albans
Guide price: £880,000
Paul Barker Estate Agents, 01727 223344, www.paul-barker.co.uk