Property Spotlight: A fine period home in central St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This outstanding four bedroom Victorian property is located on a quiet no-through road in central St Albans.
The property is beautifully presented throughout and features a fabulous rear extension, providing an open plan kitchen/diner/family room with bi-folding doors onto the rear garden.
The ground floor accommodation also includes a charming lounge, a family room and a cloakroom.
The first floor comprises of a fine master bedroom with a full wall of fitted wardrobes, a second double bedroom with feature fireplace, a further bedroom and a family bathroom.
The second floor offers a bright dual aspect bedroom with additional eaves storage space.
You may also want to watch:
Externally, the 50ft rear garden offers a glorious south-west facing private outside space, with a composite decked patio area leading to a generous lawn.
- 1 Your school heroes - praise for teachers and support staff during third lockdown
- 2 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 3 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 4 Property Spotlight: A stunning conversion in the heart of Harpenden
- 5 COVID-19 accounted for over 15 per cent of St Albans' deaths, says ONS data
- 6 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 7 Woman loses more than £1000 in St Albans cashpoint distraction scam
- 8 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 9 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 10 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
Paxton Road, St Albans
Guide price: £880,000
Paul Barker Estate Agents, 01727 223344, www.paul-barker.co.uk