Property Spotlight: A fine family home close to popular St Albans schools
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Paul Barker Estate Agents
This beautifully presented three bedroom character home is set in a wonderfully central yet quiet close.
The property offers accommodation arranged over three floors, with an entrance hallway, 25ft living room with feature fireplace, bright kitchen/breakfast room and versatile basement room with natural light.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a stylish bathroom suite with a vaulted ceiling.
Externally there is a pleasant and private rear garden.
Built in the 1880s, Clifton Street is located within a 10 minute walk of the city centre and mainline train station.
Excellent local schools, including Maple and Alban City primaries and the private St Albans High School for Girls, are just a short walk away.
- 1 Former Harpenden primary school teacher jailed for 138 years
- 2 Man seen walking 'naked from waist down' in Harpenden
- 3 Elderly woman chased knife-wielding stranger from her bedroom
- 4 St Albans skatepark inviting newcomers to join community
- 5 Taxi stopped with ‘tyre below legal tread depth’ on A41
- 6 Armed police seize machete from Sandpit Lane in St Albans
- 7 St Albans Pub Pride: Why we need to tackle monkeypox prejudice
- 8 US star George Clooney spotted directing new film in Hertfordshire
- 9 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 10 Platinum Jubilee: Hertfordshire's royal visits in pictures
Clifton Street, St Albans
Guide price: £750,000
Paul Barker Estate Agents, 01727 223344, www.paul-barker.co.uk