Property Spotlight: A fine family home close to popular St Albans schools
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Paul Barker Estate Agents
This beautifully presented three bedroom character home is set in a wonderfully central yet quiet close.
The property offers accommodation arranged over three floors, with an entrance hallway, 25ft living room with feature fireplace, bright kitchen/breakfast room and versatile basement room with natural light.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a stylish bathroom suite with a vaulted ceiling.
Externally there is a pleasant and private rear garden.
Built in the 1880s, Clifton Street is located within a 10 minute walk of the city centre and mainline train station.
You may also want to watch:
Excellent local schools, including Maple and Alban City primaries and the private St Albans High School for Girls, are just a short walk away.
- 1 St Albans' COVID cases continue to decline as UK surpasses "grim" milestone
- 2 There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- 3 The Snow Must Go On: More pics of St Albans in the snow
- 4 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 5 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 6 'This was quite an emotional experience!' - Thanks to Covid vaccination teams from the people they have treated
- 7 Bishop wages war on sports gambling
- 8 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
- 9 Claw enforcement: How to stop your cat scratching furniture and leaving fur everywhere
- 10 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
Clifton Street, St Albans
Guide price: £750,000
Paul Barker Estate Agents, 01727 223344, www.paul-barker.co.uk