Property Spotlight: A fine family home close to popular St Albans schools
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Paul Barker Estate Agents
This beautifully presented three bedroom character home is set in a wonderfully central yet quiet close.
The property offers accommodation arranged over three floors, with an entrance hallway, 25ft living room with feature fireplace, bright kitchen/breakfast room and versatile basement room with natural light.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a stylish bathroom suite with a vaulted ceiling.
Externally there is a pleasant and private rear garden.
Built in the 1880s, Clifton Street is located within a 10 minute walk of the city centre and mainline train station.
You may also want to watch:
Excellent local schools, including Maple and Alban City primaries and the private St Albans High School for Girls, are just a short walk away.
- 1 Five Guys coming to St Albans
- 2 St Albans named among best UK places to raise a baby
- 3 GP to retire after 52 years in the NHS
- 4 Property Spotlight: A huge family home on a sought-after St Albans street
- 5 Why have police failed to prosecute over destruction of Smallford Pits wildlife site?
- 6 Council elections: who are St Albans Conservative candidates?
- 7 Hertfordshire estate agency chain acquires local rival
- 8 Youth engagement event marks Stephen Lawrence Day in St Albans
- 9 Housing boom sees St Albans homes earning more than their owners
- 10 Council elections: who are St Albans Labour candidates?
Clifton Street, St Albans
Guide price: £750,000
Paul Barker Estate Agents, 01727 223344, www.paul-barker.co.uk