Property Spotlight: A fine family home close to popular St Albans schools
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Paul Barker Estate Agents
This beautifully presented three bedroom character home is set in a wonderfully central yet quiet close.
The property offers accommodation arranged over three floors, with an entrance hallway, 25ft living room with feature fireplace, bright kitchen/breakfast room and versatile basement room with natural light.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a stylish bathroom suite with a vaulted ceiling.
Externally there is a pleasant and private rear garden.
Built in the 1880s, Clifton Street is located within a 10 minute walk of the city centre and mainline train station.
You may also want to watch:
Excellent local schools, including Maple and Alban City primaries and the private St Albans High School for Girls, are just a short walk away.
- 1 Can you help after man left unconscious outside St Albans pub?
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 Birthday charity walks in brother's memory
- 4 Light at the end of the gulley for long-running flooding
- 5 Market trader says goodbye to beard after 15 years
- 6 Driver hospitalised after three-vehicle accident on M1 near Redbourn
- 7 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 8 Fashionistas flock to Cathedral catwalk extravaganza
- 9 St Albans named among UK's most family-friendly cities
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
Clifton Street, St Albans
Guide price: £750,000
Paul Barker Estate Agents, 01727 223344, www.paul-barker.co.uk