Property Spotlight: A unique school conversion in central St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This beautifully presented two bedroom semi-detached property is bursting with character.
Originally a school built in the 19th century, the building was converted into 13 modern homes at the turn of this century.
As you enter the property, you are greeted with a good sized entrance hall which leads through to the bright and spacious lounge/dining room.
The kitchen is well-proportioned and has a modern appearance with trendy units and fitted Bosch appliances. There is also a convenient downstairs cloakroom.
Upstairs, the property offers two good sized double bedrooms both with fitted storage space and the master benefiting from an en suite shower room with underfloor heating. There is a three piece family bathroom also with underfloor heating and access to the large airing cupboard.
You may also want to watch:
The attic is fully insulated and can be accessed from the landing.
Externally, the property comes with a shared garden and has two secure parking spaces.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 2 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 3 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 4 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 5 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 6 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 7 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield
- 8 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 9 St Albans barber and landlord hit by Covid closures due to 'pingdemic'
- 10 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
Old Priory Park is located close to all amenities and an abundance of local pubs, bars and restaurants and is within easy reach of the motorways and St Albans City station.
Old Priory Park, Old London Road, St Albans
William H Brown, 01727 834838, www.williamhbrown.co.uk