Property Spotlight: A unique school conversion in central St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This beautifully presented two bedroom semi-detached property is bursting with character.
Originally a school built in the 19th century, the building was converted into 13 modern homes at the turn of this century.
As you enter the property, you are greeted with a good sized entrance hall which leads through to the bright and spacious lounge/dining room.
The kitchen is well-proportioned and has a modern appearance with trendy units and fitted Bosch appliances. There is also a convenient downstairs cloakroom.
Upstairs, the property offers two good sized double bedrooms both with fitted storage space and the master benefiting from an en suite shower room with underfloor heating. There is a three piece family bathroom also with underfloor heating and access to the large airing cupboard.
You may also want to watch:
The attic is fully insulated and can be accessed from the landing.
Externally, the property comes with a shared garden and has two secure parking spaces.
- 1 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 2 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 3 Call from St Albans Museum for start of Ramadan
- 4 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 5 What are our district's cases like now lockdown restrictions have eased?
- 6 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 7 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 8 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 9 Drug users at Telford Court flats face tough police action
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
Old Priory Park is located close to all amenities and an abundance of local pubs, bars and restaurants and is within easy reach of the motorways and St Albans City station.
Old Priory Park, Old London Road, St Albans
William H Brown, 01727 834838, www.williamhbrown.co.uk