Property Spotlight: A unique school conversion in central St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This beautifully presented two bedroom semi-detached property is bursting with character.
Originally a school built in the 19th century, the building was converted into 13 modern homes at the turn of this century.
As you enter the property, you are greeted with a good sized entrance hall which leads through to the bright and spacious lounge/dining room.
The kitchen is well-proportioned and has a modern appearance with trendy units and fitted Bosch appliances. There is also a convenient downstairs cloakroom.
Upstairs, the property offers two good sized double bedrooms both with fitted storage space and the master benefiting from an en suite shower room with underfloor heating. There is a three piece family bathroom also with underfloor heating and access to the large airing cupboard.
You may also want to watch:
The attic is fully insulated and can be accessed from the landing.
Externally, the property comes with a shared garden and has two secure parking spaces.
- 1 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 2 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 3 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 Woman loses more than £1000 in St Albans cashpoint distraction scam
- 5 6 movies to watch on TV this week made in Herts
- 6 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 7 Tributes paid to former St Albans City goalkeeper Lee Bozier
- 8 Two St Albans women recognised as inspirational entrepreneurs
- 9 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 10 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
Old Priory Park is located close to all amenities and an abundance of local pubs, bars and restaurants and is within easy reach of the motorways and St Albans City station.
Old Priory Park, Old London Road, St Albans
William H Brown, 01727 834838, www.williamhbrown.co.uk