Property Spotlight: A unique school conversion in central St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This beautifully presented two bedroom semi-detached property is bursting with character.
Originally a school built in the 19th century, the building was converted into 13 modern homes at the turn of this century.
As you enter the property, you are greeted with a good sized entrance hall which leads through to the bright and spacious lounge/dining room.
The kitchen is well-proportioned and has a modern appearance with trendy units and fitted Bosch appliances. There is also a convenient downstairs cloakroom.
Upstairs, the property offers two good sized double bedrooms both with fitted storage space and the master benefiting from an en suite shower room with underfloor heating. There is a three piece family bathroom also with underfloor heating and access to the large airing cupboard.
You may also want to watch:
The attic is fully insulated and can be accessed from the landing.
Externally, the property comes with a shared garden and has two secure parking spaces.
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 3 From the terraces to the pitch - Huw Dawson ecstatic to reach FA Cup first round with St Albans City
- 4 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 5 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 6 Property Spotlight: A detached home on one of St Albans' most desirable streets
- 7 St Albans City reach FA Cup first round after shoot-out win over Corinthian Casuals
- 8 Charity clothes swap raises thousands for mental health charity
- 9 A New York state of mind
- 10 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
Old Priory Park is located close to all amenities and an abundance of local pubs, bars and restaurants and is within easy reach of the motorways and St Albans City station.
Old Priory Park, Old London Road, St Albans
William H Brown, 01727 834838, www.williamhbrown.co.uk