Property Spotlight: A unique family home near Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
This modern detached home is located on a plot of just over a quarter of an acre in a rarely available cul-de-sac in Bragbury End, on the outskirts of Stevenage.
A light and spacious entrance hall with high vaulted ceilings and stylish mosaic-tiled floor leads to a stunning open plan kitchen, breakfast, dining and family room. Off the kitchen you will also find a large utility room.
Going back to the entrance hall, you step up once again to a separate light and spacious living room, with high ceilings, large windows and a door that opens out to a front aspect balcony.
The living room, which features a period fireplace, is open plan to a further versatile reception room, currently used as a study and music room.
There are four well-proportioned bedrooms, many with fitted storage and all being served by a family bathroom.
You may also want to watch:
Behind a pair of false garage doors is a large inner hallway, with store room and an additional shower room that leads to a luxurious master bedroom suite.
This private retreat includes a re-fitted en suite shower room, dressing room and a spacious bedroom.
- 1 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 2 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 3 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 4 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 5 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 6 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 7 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 8 Number of COVID patients in Herts hospitals falls slightly
- 9 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 10 Charity for older people has busiest year ever during pandemic
To the rear there is a patio area with outside powered kitchen and to the side another large and private garden area where the current owners keep their chickens.
Aspen Close, Bragbury End, Stevenage
Guide price: £850,000
Fine and Country, 01920 443898, www.fineandcountry.com