Property Spotlight: A unique family home near Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
This modern detached home is located on a plot of just over a quarter of an acre in a rarely available cul-de-sac in Bragbury End, on the outskirts of Stevenage.
A light and spacious entrance hall with high vaulted ceilings and stylish mosaic-tiled floor leads to a stunning open plan kitchen, breakfast, dining and family room. Off the kitchen you will also find a large utility room.
Going back to the entrance hall, you step up once again to a separate light and spacious living room, with high ceilings, large windows and a door that opens out to a front aspect balcony.
The living room, which features a period fireplace, is open plan to a further versatile reception room, currently used as a study and music room.
There are four well-proportioned bedrooms, many with fitted storage and all being served by a family bathroom.
You may also want to watch:
Behind a pair of false garage doors is a large inner hallway, with store room and an additional shower room that leads to a luxurious master bedroom suite.
This private retreat includes a re-fitted en suite shower room, dressing room and a spacious bedroom.
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 3 From the terraces to the pitch - Huw Dawson ecstatic to reach FA Cup first round with St Albans City
- 4 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 5 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 6 Property Spotlight: A detached home on one of St Albans' most desirable streets
- 7 St Albans City reach FA Cup first round after shoot-out win over Corinthian Casuals
- 8 Charity clothes swap raises thousands for mental health charity
- 9 A New York state of mind
- 10 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
To the rear there is a patio area with outside powered kitchen and to the side another large and private garden area where the current owners keep their chickens.
Aspen Close, Bragbury End, Stevenage
Guide price: £850,000
Fine and Country, 01920 443898, www.fineandcountry.com