Property Spotlight: A unique family home near Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
This modern detached home is located on a plot of just over a quarter of an acre in a rarely available cul-de-sac in Bragbury End, on the outskirts of Stevenage.
A light and spacious entrance hall with high vaulted ceilings and stylish mosaic-tiled floor leads to a stunning open plan kitchen, breakfast, dining and family room. Off the kitchen you will also find a large utility room.
Going back to the entrance hall, you step up once again to a separate light and spacious living room, with high ceilings, large windows and a door that opens out to a front aspect balcony.
The living room, which features a period fireplace, is open plan to a further versatile reception room, currently used as a study and music room.
There are four well-proportioned bedrooms, many with fitted storage and all being served by a family bathroom.
You may also want to watch:
Behind a pair of false garage doors is a large inner hallway, with store room and an additional shower room that leads to a luxurious master bedroom suite.
This private retreat includes a re-fitted en suite shower room, dressing room and a spacious bedroom.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 2 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 3 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 4 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 5 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 6 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 7 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 8 St Albans barber and landlord hit by Covid closures due to 'pingdemic'
- 9 Revealed: The St Albans postcodes with the biggest house price reductions
- 10 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
To the rear there is a patio area with outside powered kitchen and to the side another large and private garden area where the current owners keep their chickens.
Aspen Close, Bragbury End, Stevenage
Guide price: £850,000
Fine and Country, 01920 443898, www.fineandcountry.com