Property Spotlight: A unique family home near Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
This modern detached home is located on a plot of just over a quarter of an acre in a rarely available cul-de-sac in Bragbury End, on the outskirts of Stevenage.
A light and spacious entrance hall with high vaulted ceilings and stylish mosaic-tiled floor leads to a stunning open plan kitchen, breakfast, dining and family room. Off the kitchen you will also find a large utility room.
Going back to the entrance hall, you step up once again to a separate light and spacious living room, with high ceilings, large windows and a door that opens out to a front aspect balcony.
The living room, which features a period fireplace, is open plan to a further versatile reception room, currently used as a study and music room.
There are four well-proportioned bedrooms, many with fitted storage and all being served by a family bathroom.
You may also want to watch:
Behind a pair of false garage doors is a large inner hallway, with store room and an additional shower room that leads to a luxurious master bedroom suite.
This private retreat includes a re-fitted en suite shower room, dressing room and a spacious bedroom.
- 1 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 2 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 3 Call from St Albans Museum for start of Ramadan
- 4 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 5 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 6 Drug users at Telford Court flats face tough police action
- 7 What are our district's cases like now lockdown restrictions have eased?
- 8 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 9 St Albans GP publishes guide to living
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
To the rear there is a patio area with outside powered kitchen and to the side another large and private garden area where the current owners keep their chickens.
Aspen Close, Bragbury End, Stevenage
Guide price: £850,000
Fine and Country, 01920 443898, www.fineandcountry.com