Property Spotlight: A unique period property in the heart of St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This Grade II listed period property has been thoughtfully refurbished throughout, retaining many original features whilst adding a blend of modern living.
It has recently been converted from commercial office space by the owners who have worked closely with the listed planning office and the appointed surveyor to create a really lovely family home in a great central location.
Located at the gateway to St Albans Abbey, this four bedroom end of terrace house offers four floors of flexible living accommodation.
Features include a newly designed kitchen with Quartz worktop, separate utility room and wet room/WC.
There is also a courtyard garden, secure private parking and a useful basement room.
You may also want to watch:
The master bedroom includes a rooftop terrace providing spectacular views over St Albans Abbey.
- 1 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 2 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 3 Call from St Albans Museum for start of Ramadan
- 4 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 5 What are our district's cases like now lockdown restrictions have eased?
- 6 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 7 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 8 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 9 Drug users at Telford Court flats face tough police action
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
Holywell Hill, St Albans
JW&Co, 01727 844444, www.jwandco.co.uk