Property Spotlight: A unique period property in the heart of St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This Grade II listed period property has been thoughtfully refurbished throughout, retaining many original features whilst adding a blend of modern living.
It has recently been converted from commercial office space by the owners who have worked closely with the listed planning office and the appointed surveyor to create a really lovely family home in a great central location.
Located at the gateway to St Albans Abbey, this four bedroom end of terrace house offers four floors of flexible living accommodation.
Features include a newly designed kitchen with Quartz worktop, separate utility room and wet room/WC.
There is also a courtyard garden, secure private parking and a useful basement room.
You may also want to watch:
The master bedroom includes a rooftop terrace providing spectacular views over St Albans Abbey.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 5 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 6 St Albans City 'got away with it' says boss after snatching FA Cup replay at Corinthian Casuals
- 7 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 8 Mouth of the Tyne: St Albans City don't do lower league opposition but keep bringing them on
- 9 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 10 Look! Sneak peek inside Harpenden's new Eric Morecambe Centre
Holywell Hill, St Albans
JW&Co, 01727 844444, www.jwandco.co.uk