Property Spotlight: A unique period property in the heart of St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This Grade II listed period property has been thoughtfully refurbished throughout, retaining many original features whilst adding a blend of modern living.
It has recently been converted from commercial office space by the owners who have worked closely with the listed planning office and the appointed surveyor to create a really lovely family home in a great central location.
Located at the gateway to St Albans Abbey, this four bedroom end of terrace house offers four floors of flexible living accommodation.
Features include a newly designed kitchen with Quartz worktop, separate utility room and wet room/WC.
There is also a courtyard garden, secure private parking and a useful basement room.
You may also want to watch:
The master bedroom includes a rooftop terrace providing spectacular views over St Albans Abbey.
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 Green light given to new hospital project
- 5 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
- 6 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold
- 7 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 8 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 9 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 10 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
Holywell Hill, St Albans
JW&Co, 01727 844444, www.jwandco.co.uk