Property Spotlight: A unique period property in the heart of St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This Grade II listed period property has been thoughtfully refurbished throughout, retaining many original features whilst adding a blend of modern living.
It has recently been converted from commercial office space by the owners who have worked closely with the listed planning office and the appointed surveyor to create a really lovely family home in a great central location.
Located at the gateway to St Albans Abbey, this four bedroom end of terrace house offers four floors of flexible living accommodation.
Features include a newly designed kitchen with Quartz worktop, separate utility room and wet room/WC.
There is also a courtyard garden, secure private parking and a useful basement room.
You may also want to watch:
The master bedroom includes a rooftop terrace providing spectacular views over St Albans Abbey.
- 1 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 2 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 3 Woman loses more than £1000 in St Albans cashpoint distraction scam
- 4 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 5 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 6 6 movies to watch on TV this week made in Herts
- 7 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 8 New rules are a further nail in the coffin for pubs
- 9 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 10 Sandridge student takes on running challenge for Mind
Holywell Hill, St Albans
JW&Co, 01727 844444, www.jwandco.co.uk