Property Spotlight: A unique period property in the heart of St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This Grade II listed period property has been thoughtfully refurbished throughout, retaining many original features whilst adding a blend of modern living.
It has recently been converted from commercial office space by the owners who have worked closely with the listed planning office and the appointed surveyor to create a really lovely family home in a great central location.
Located at the gateway to St Albans Abbey, this four bedroom end of terrace house offers four floors of flexible living accommodation.
Features include a newly designed kitchen with Quartz worktop, separate utility room and wet room/WC.
There is also a courtyard garden, secure private parking and a useful basement room.
The master bedroom includes a rooftop terrace providing spectacular views over St Albans Abbey.
- 1 Former Harpenden primary school teacher jailed for 138 years
- 2 Elderly woman chased knife-wielding stranger from her bedroom
- 3 Man seen walking 'naked from waist down' in Harpenden
- 4 Armed police seize machete from Sandpit Lane in St Albans
- 5 Hertfordshire teen bullying victim given royal honour
- 6 Rapist jailed for 15 years after kidnapping teen in Hemel Hempstead
- 7 Platinum Jubilee: Hertfordshire's royal visits in pictures
- 8 St Albans Pub Pride: Why we need to tackle monkeypox prejudice
- 9 Police probe into death of man in 20s at 'Kinky Towers' in Hertfordshire
- 10 St Albans skatepark inviting newcomers to join community
Holywell Hill, St Albans
JW&Co, 01727 844444, www.jwandco.co.uk