Property Spotlight: A unique mews house close to St Albans City station
- Credit: Archant
This simply stunning garden mews house is situated in a wonderful city centre location within a short walk of the mainline station to London St Pancras.
Offering fabulous accommodation flooded with natural light throughout, this newly converted freehold house offers luxurious living, to include a fabulous open plan living/kitchen/dining room with vaulted ceiling, three double bedrooms (master with en suite shower room and dressing room) and additional luxury bathroom.
The main reception has a balcony and the master suite has a secluded terrace.
Externally there is a private rear garden, while residents of Alma Mews also have access to the neighbouring Gabriel Square development's beautiful garden square.
This fabulous mews house is within a short walk of both the city centre and the mainline station to London St Pancras and within easy reach of acclaimed restaurants and the Odyssey cinema.
You may also want to watch:
Alma Mews, Alma Road, St Albans
- 1 Can you help after man left unconscious outside St Albans pub?
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 Birthday charity walks in brother's memory
- 4 Market trader says goodbye to beard after 15 years
- 5 Light at the end of the gulley for long-running flooding
- 6 Driver hospitalised after three-vehicle accident on M1 near Redbourn
- 7 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 8 Fashionistas flock to Cathedral catwalk extravaganza
- 9 St Albans named among UK's most family-friendly cities
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
Guide price £750,000
Collinson Hall, 01727 843222, www.collinsonhall.co.uk
Daniels Estate Agents, 01727 836561, www.daniels.uk.net