Property Spotlight: A unique mews house close to St Albans City station
- Credit: Archant
This simply stunning garden mews house is situated in a wonderful city centre location within a short walk of the mainline station to London St Pancras.
Offering fabulous accommodation flooded with natural light throughout, this newly converted freehold house offers luxurious living, to include a fabulous open plan living/kitchen/dining room with vaulted ceiling, three double bedrooms (master with en suite shower room and dressing room) and additional luxury bathroom.
The main reception has a balcony and the master suite has a secluded terrace.
Externally there is a private rear garden, while residents of Alma Mews also have access to the neighbouring Gabriel Square development's beautiful garden square.
This fabulous mews house is within a short walk of both the city centre and the mainline station to London St Pancras and within easy reach of acclaimed restaurants and the Odyssey cinema.
You may also want to watch:
Alma Mews, Alma Road, St Albans
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold
- 5 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 6 Green light given to new hospital project
- 7 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 8 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 9 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
- 10 Area Guide: The popular Highfield area of St Albans
Guide price £750,000
Collinson Hall, 01727 843222, www.collinsonhall.co.uk
Daniels Estate Agents, 01727 836561, www.daniels.uk.net