Property Spotlight: A unique maisonette in St Albans city centre
- Credit: Archant
This self-contained split-level maisonette forms part of Alma Mews, an exclusive development of just three properties.
Generously spread over three levels, the accommodation comprises: video entryphone and security system, large private entrance hall, spacious half landing, luxury bathroom, large, fully-fitted high-spec kitchen/breakfast room and spacious reception room.
There are also two large double bedrooms on the second floor, the master bedroom having an en suite cloakroom and a balcony with views of the city skyline.
Being adjacent to the Gabriel Square development, residents of Alma Mews also have access to the private garden square.
The apartment is just a short walk from both the city centre and mainline station to London St Pancras and within easy reach of acclaimed restaurants and the Odyssey cinema.
You may also want to watch:
Alma Mews, Alma Road, St Albans
- 1 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 2 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 3 Call from St Albans Museum for start of Ramadan
- 4 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 5 What are our district's cases like now lockdown restrictions have eased?
- 6 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 7 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 8 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 9 Drug users at Telford Court flats face tough police action
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
Guide Price: £525,000
Collinson Hall, 01727 843222; Daniels Estate Agents, 01727 836561