Property Spotlight: A unique listed home on one of St Albans' most historic streets
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Cassidy & Tate
This double fronted Grade II listed period property is ideally located within St Albans’ sought-after old conservation area.
The house offers elegant character and an abundance of natural light over three floors, including a basement level.
With three reception rooms, a kitchen/breakfast room, four double bedrooms (one with en suite), a family bathroom and a TV room in the basement, this home allows for larger gatherings or for each member of the family to enjoy their own space.
A breathtaking and luxurious rear garden spanning just under an acre is a beautiful backdrop and offers the perfect outdoor sanctuary.
Of particular note is the property's two separate entrances, one at the front and one via a private rear gate that leads to a detached double garage and plenty of parking.
You may also want to watch:
Fishpool Street is an enviable road close to the city centre and within walking distance of the beautiful open spaces of the Cathedral and Verulamium lakes.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 4 St Albans City 'got away with it' says boss after snatching FA Cup replay at Corinthian Casuals
- 5 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 6 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 7 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 8 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 9 Mouth of the Tyne: St Albans City don't do lower league opposition but keep bringing them on
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
Fishpool Street, St Albans
Guide price: £2,250,000
Cassidy & Tate, 01727 228428, www.cassidyandtate.co.uk