Property Spotlight: A unique listed home on one of St Albans' most historic streets
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Cassidy & Tate
This double fronted Grade II listed period property is ideally located within St Albans’ sought-after old conservation area.
The house offers elegant character and an abundance of natural light over three floors, including a basement level.
With three reception rooms, a kitchen/breakfast room, four double bedrooms (one with en suite), a family bathroom and a TV room in the basement, this home allows for larger gatherings or for each member of the family to enjoy their own space.
A breathtaking and luxurious rear garden spanning just under an acre is a beautiful backdrop and offers the perfect outdoor sanctuary.
Of particular note is the property's two separate entrances, one at the front and one via a private rear gate that leads to a detached double garage and plenty of parking.
You may also want to watch:
Fishpool Street is an enviable road close to the city centre and within walking distance of the beautiful open spaces of the Cathedral and Verulamium lakes.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 2 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 3 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 4 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 5 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 6 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 7 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield
- 8 'State-sanctioned abuse' - why the family court system is failing
- 9 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 10 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
Fishpool Street, St Albans
Guide price: £2,250,000
Cassidy & Tate, 01727 228428, www.cassidyandtate.co.uk