Property Spotlight: A unique listed home on one of St Albans' most historic streets
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Cassidy & Tate
This double fronted Grade II listed period property is ideally located within St Albans’ sought-after old conservation area.
The house offers elegant character and an abundance of natural light over three floors, including a basement level.
With three reception rooms, a kitchen/breakfast room, four double bedrooms (one with en suite), a family bathroom and a TV room in the basement, this home allows for larger gatherings or for each member of the family to enjoy their own space.
A breathtaking and luxurious rear garden spanning just under an acre is a beautiful backdrop and offers the perfect outdoor sanctuary.
Of particular note is the property's two separate entrances, one at the front and one via a private rear gate that leads to a detached double garage and plenty of parking.
You may also want to watch:
Fishpool Street is an enviable road close to the city centre and within walking distance of the beautiful open spaces of the Cathedral and Verulamium lakes.
- 1 Drive-in cinema, comedy and music coming to Hertfordshire Showground
- 2 New community hub set to become a reality at last
- 3 Call for 20mph speed limits across district wins council support
- 4 Residents' misery after disruption on former Butterfly World site
- 5 Harpenden receives high praise from Health Secretary over vaccine
- 6 Special report: An insight into dog theft in Hertfordshire
- 7 Work set to begin on new Clarence Park playground
- 8 CCTV appeal after £100,000 worth of vehicles destroyed in arson attack
- 9 Tributes paid following death of 'warm and polite' Redbourn councillor
- 10 MP discusses vaccine programme and impact of lockdown in virtual Q&A
Fishpool Street, St Albans
Guide price: £2,250,000
Cassidy & Tate, 01727 228428, www.cassidyandtate.co.uk