Property Spotlight: A unique conversion in central St Albans
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Frost's
This spacious lower ground floor apartment is perfectly positioned in the heart of St Albans, just a short walk from the mainline train station and vibrant city centre.
The property forms part of a recent conversion that provides beautiful modern decor throughout.
The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall leading to a spacious open plan room with living area and fitted kitchen, plus a study space ideal for those working from home.
There is also a double bedroom and family bathroom along with an allocated parking space located close to the apartment.
Saxon House, Upper Marlborough Road, St Albans
You may also want to watch:
Guide price: £280,000
Frost's, 01727 861166, www.frosts.co.uk
- 1 Drive-in cinema, comedy and music coming to Hertfordshire Showground
- 2 New community hub set to become a reality at last
- 3 Call for 20mph speed limits across district wins council support
- 4 Residents' misery after disruption on former Butterfly World site
- 5 Harpenden receives high praise from Health Secretary over vaccine
- 6 Special report: An insight into dog theft in Hertfordshire
- 7 CCTV appeal after £100,000 worth of vehicles destroyed in arson attack
- 8 Work set to begin on new Clarence Park playground
- 9 Tributes paid following death of 'warm and polite' Redbourn councillor
- 10 MP discusses vaccine programme and impact of lockdown in virtual Q&A