Property Spotlight: A unique conversion in central St Albans
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Frost's
This spacious lower ground floor apartment is perfectly positioned in the heart of St Albans, just a short walk from the mainline train station and vibrant city centre.
The property forms part of a recent conversion that provides beautiful modern decor throughout.
The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall leading to a spacious open plan room with living area and fitted kitchen, plus a study space ideal for those working from home.
There is also a double bedroom and family bathroom along with an allocated parking space located close to the apartment.
Saxon House, Upper Marlborough Road, St Albans
You may also want to watch:
Guide price: £280,000
Frost's, 01727 861166, www.frosts.co.uk
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 3 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 6 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 7 Divers to visit de Havilland Aircraft Museum to see 'bouncing bomb' they raised from a Scottish loch
- 8 Harpenden couple donate vital equipment for maternity ward
- 9 A New York state of mind
- 10 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire