Property Spotlight: A unique conversion in central St Albans
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Frost's
This spacious lower ground floor apartment is perfectly positioned in the heart of St Albans, just a short walk from the mainline train station and vibrant city centre.
The property forms part of a recent conversion that provides beautiful modern decor throughout.
The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall leading to a spacious open plan room with living area and fitted kitchen, plus a study space ideal for those working from home.
There is also a double bedroom and family bathroom along with an allocated parking space located close to the apartment.
Saxon House, Upper Marlborough Road, St Albans
You may also want to watch:
Guide price: £280,000
Frost's, 01727 861166, www.frosts.co.uk
- 1 London Colney paddling pool to close - but splash pad replacement approved
- 2 Street food market in St Albans city centre to celebrate Eid
- 3 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 4 County council leader unseated in shock result
- 5 Elections: Liberal Democrats take control of St Albans district council
- 6 Property Spotlight: A fine fixer-upper close to popular St Albans schools
- 7 New £250K play park to be built in Harpenden
- 8 Five Guys coming to St Albans
- 9 Richard Roberts set to become leader of Herts County Council
- 10 Clean sheet for Centurions in Colosseum clash