Property Spotlight: A unique conversion in central St Albans
Herts Ad Property team
- Credit: Frost's
This spacious lower ground floor apartment is perfectly positioned in the heart of St Albans, just a short walk from the mainline train station and vibrant city centre.
The property forms part of a recent conversion that provides beautiful modern decor throughout.
The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall leading to a spacious open plan room with living area and fitted kitchen, plus a study space ideal for those working from home.
There is also a double bedroom and family bathroom along with an allocated parking space located close to the apartment.
Saxon House, Upper Marlborough Road, St Albans
You may also want to watch:
Guide price: £280,000
Frost's, 01727 861166, www.frosts.co.uk
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 3 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 4 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 5 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 6 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 7 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 8 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 9 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 10 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire