Property Spotlight: A St Albans city centre apartment with private roof garden
- Credit: Archant
Dalton Lodge is a simply stunning split-level apartment, situated in a wonderful central St Albans location within easy reach of the mainline station to London St Pancras.
The property provides superb accommodation, renovated to an exceptionally high standard, benefiting from truly luxurious living throughout.
Features include gated off-street parking, two double bedrooms and a private roof garden ideal for entertaining.
The ground floor accommodation briefly comprises of a spacious entrance hallway and a utility room with cloakroom.
Stairs rise to a stunning open plan kitchen/living room on the first floor, plus two double bedrooms and a luxury bathroom with a separate shower cubicle.
You may also want to watch:
A door from the master bedroom leads to a private roof terrace... a real gem of a property!
- 1 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 2 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 3 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 4 Drug users at Telford Court flats face tough police action
- 5 Quarter of tenants become owners at St Albans development
- 6 Police hunt man suspected of breaking into Cathedral collection boxes
- 7 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 8 Drive-in cinema arriving at London Luton Airport
- 9 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian home on one of St Albans' most prestigious roads
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
Dalton Lodge, Catherine Street, St Albans
Guide price: £580,000
Collinson Hall, 01727 843222, www.collinsonhall.co.uk