Property Spotlight: A St Albans city centre apartment with private roof garden
- Credit: Archant
Dalton Lodge is a simply stunning split-level apartment, situated in a wonderful central St Albans location within easy reach of the mainline station to London St Pancras.
The property provides superb accommodation, renovated to an exceptionally high standard, benefiting from truly luxurious living throughout.
Features include gated off-street parking, two double bedrooms and a private roof garden ideal for entertaining.
The ground floor accommodation briefly comprises of a spacious entrance hallway and a utility room with cloakroom.
Stairs rise to a stunning open plan kitchen/living room on the first floor, plus two double bedrooms and a luxury bathroom with a separate shower cubicle.
You may also want to watch:
A door from the master bedroom leads to a private roof terrace... a real gem of a property!
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 3 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 4 Harpenden couple donate vital equipment for maternity ward
- 5 Harpenden card cloning suspects arrested
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 Property Spotlight: A detached home on one of St Albans' most desirable streets
- 8 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 9 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 10 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
Dalton Lodge, Catherine Street, St Albans
Guide price: £580,000
Collinson Hall, 01727 843222, www.collinsonhall.co.uk