Property Spotlight: A St Albans city centre apartment with private roof garden
- Credit: Archant
Dalton Lodge is a simply stunning split-level apartment, situated in a wonderful central St Albans location within easy reach of the mainline station to London St Pancras.
The property provides superb accommodation, renovated to an exceptionally high standard, benefiting from truly luxurious living throughout.
Features include gated off-street parking, two double bedrooms and a private roof garden ideal for entertaining.
The ground floor accommodation briefly comprises of a spacious entrance hallway and a utility room with cloakroom.
Stairs rise to a stunning open plan kitchen/living room on the first floor, plus two double bedrooms and a luxury bathroom with a separate shower cubicle.
You may also want to watch:
A door from the master bedroom leads to a private roof terrace... a real gem of a property!
- 1 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 2 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 3 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 6 History comes to life at Celtic Harmony in Hertfordshire
- 7 Property Secrets: St Albans Green councillor Simon Grover
- 8 St Albans violent crime: Recreational drug users 'feeding' County Lines
- 9 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth
- 10 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
Dalton Lodge, Catherine Street, St Albans
Guide price: £580,000
Collinson Hall, 01727 843222, www.collinsonhall.co.uk