Property Spotlight: A St Albans city centre apartment with private roof garden
- Credit: Archant
Dalton Lodge is a simply stunning split-level apartment, situated in a wonderful central St Albans location within easy reach of the mainline station to London St Pancras.
The property provides superb accommodation, renovated to an exceptionally high standard, benefiting from truly luxurious living throughout.
Features include gated off-street parking, two double bedrooms and a private roof garden ideal for entertaining.
The ground floor accommodation briefly comprises of a spacious entrance hallway and a utility room with cloakroom.
Stairs rise to a stunning open plan kitchen/living room on the first floor, plus two double bedrooms and a luxury bathroom with a separate shower cubicle.
A door from the master bedroom leads to a private roof terrace... a real gem of a property!
- 1 Teenager ‘robbed at knife-point' by two males in Hemel Hempstead
- 2 Clarence Park deckchairs banned following council concerns
- 3 Recap: Two crashes disrupting M1 and M25 drivers near St Albans
- 4 Church welcomes gay community event as part of St Albans Pub Pride
- 5 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
- 6 Man in his 20s stabbed in shopping area in Hemel Hempstead
- 7 Campaign to keep Chiswell 'green' gains momentum
- 8 Hertfordshire grandad who died in A6 Bugatti crash had a 'generous spirit'
- 9 Pantomime dame from Radlett appears on ITV’s Britain’s Got Talent
- 10 New play areas open at Harpenden parks
Dalton Lodge, Catherine Street, St Albans
Guide price: £580,000
Collinson Hall, 01727 843222, www.collinsonhall.co.uk