Property Spotlight: A unique apartment in the heart of St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This stunning and ‘as new’ two bedroom property is situated on the first floor of The Apex, a landmark building ideally located between St Albans’ mainline station and city centre.
A highly individual apartment, it is immaculately presented throughout with the most spectacular high specification finish.
The bright and spacious principal room is flooded with natural light from the full height and width windows.
Providing space for a seating and dining area, the room is open-plan to the kitchen, which features a central island with hob and feature extractor hood, numerous storage drawers and cupboards, an integrated double oven, microwave, Quooker hot water tap and Silestone worktops with splashbacks over.
Double doors lead out from here onto the balcony which also provides useful concealed storage.
You may also want to watch:
The master bedroom is a good size double, has a fitted wardrobe and benefits from a fully tiled en-suite shower room.
The second bedroom is also a good size double and is serviced by the quality fully-tiled bathroom.
- 1 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 2 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 3 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 4 Call from St Albans Museum for start of Ramadan
- 5 Drug users at Telford Court flats face tough police action
- 6 What are our district's cases like now lockdown restrictions have eased?
- 7 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 8 Police hunt man suspected of breaking into Cathedral collection boxes
- 9 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 10 St Albans GP publishes guide to living
There is zoned underfloor heating in all rooms.
Outside, there are communal gardens, a bike store, gym and gated access to an allocated parking space.
In summary, a rare and extremely sought after apartment in a central and very convenient location.
The Apex, Newsom Place, St Peter’s Road, St Albans
Guide price £500,000
Ashtons, 01727 819666, www.ashtons.co.uk