Property Spotlight: A unique apartment in the heart of St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This stunning and ‘as new’ two bedroom property is situated on the first floor of The Apex, a landmark building ideally located between St Albans’ mainline station and city centre.
A highly individual apartment, it is immaculately presented throughout with the most spectacular high specification finish.
The bright and spacious principal room is flooded with natural light from the full height and width windows.
Providing space for a seating and dining area, the room is open-plan to the kitchen, which features a central island with hob and feature extractor hood, numerous storage drawers and cupboards, an integrated double oven, microwave, Quooker hot water tap and Silestone worktops with splashbacks over.
Double doors lead out from here onto the balcony which also provides useful concealed storage.
You may also want to watch:
The master bedroom is a good size double, has a fitted wardrobe and benefits from a fully tiled en-suite shower room.
The second bedroom is also a good size double and is serviced by the quality fully-tiled bathroom.
- 1 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 2 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 3 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 4 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 Divers to visit de Havilland Aircraft Museum to see 'bouncing bomb' they raised from a Scottish loch
- 7 Springfield Farm: Student party plan blocked by council
- 8 Sir David Amess: St Albans MP reflects on personal safety
- 9 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 10 A New York state of mind
There is zoned underfloor heating in all rooms.
Outside, there are communal gardens, a bike store, gym and gated access to an allocated parking space.
In summary, a rare and extremely sought after apartment in a central and very convenient location.
The Apex, Newsom Place, St Peter’s Road, St Albans
Guide price £500,000
Ashtons, 01727 819666, www.ashtons.co.uk