Property Spotlight: A unique apartment in the heart of St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This stunning and ‘as new’ two bedroom property is situated on the first floor of The Apex, a landmark building ideally located between St Albans’ mainline station and city centre.
A highly individual apartment, it is immaculately presented throughout with the most spectacular high specification finish.
The bright and spacious principal room is flooded with natural light from the full height and width windows.
Providing space for a seating and dining area, the room is open-plan to the kitchen, which features a central island with hob and feature extractor hood, numerous storage drawers and cupboards, an integrated double oven, microwave, Quooker hot water tap and Silestone worktops with splashbacks over.
Double doors lead out from here onto the balcony which also provides useful concealed storage.
You may also want to watch:
The master bedroom is a good size double, has a fitted wardrobe and benefits from a fully tiled en-suite shower room.
The second bedroom is also a good size double and is serviced by the quality fully-tiled bathroom.
- 1 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 2 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 3 Harpenden St George's and Old Albanian well represented in England's Six Nations squad
- 4 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 5 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 6 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
- 7 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 8 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 9 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 10 When One Direction, Ed Sheeran, The Police and Led Zep played Herts gigs
There is zoned underfloor heating in all rooms.
Outside, there are communal gardens, a bike store, gym and gated access to an allocated parking space.
In summary, a rare and extremely sought after apartment in a central and very convenient location.
The Apex, Newsom Place, St Peter’s Road, St Albans
Guide price £500,000
Ashtons, 01727 819666, www.ashtons.co.uk