Property Spotlight: A unique apartment in the heart of St Albans
- Credit: Archant
This stunning and ‘as new’ two bedroom property is situated on the first floor of The Apex, a landmark building ideally located between St Albans’ mainline station and city centre.
A highly individual apartment, it is immaculately presented throughout with the most spectacular high specification finish.
The bright and spacious principal room is flooded with natural light from the full height and width windows.
Providing space for a seating and dining area, the room is open-plan to the kitchen, which features a central island with hob and feature extractor hood, numerous storage drawers and cupboards, an integrated double oven, microwave, Quooker hot water tap and Silestone worktops with splashbacks over.
Double doors lead out from here onto the balcony which also provides useful concealed storage.
The master bedroom is a good size double, has a fitted wardrobe and benefits from a fully tiled en-suite shower room.
The second bedroom is also a good size double and is serviced by the quality fully-tiled bathroom.
- 1 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
- 2 Hertfordshire grandad who died in A6 Bugatti crash had a 'generous spirit'
- 3 How the extent of cost of living crisis hit home at St Albans' CEX store
- 4 Campaign to keep Chiswell 'green' gains momentum
- 5 Mr Motorsports - the St Albans lawyer with F1 flair
- 6 From Levi's to Leyton Road: Superstar fashionista for over 50s back on shop floor
- 7 Fire broke out at flats above row of shops in How Wood
- 8 Meet the artist behind The Queen's Platinum Jubilee mural in St Albans
- 9 Have you had your council tax rebate yet?
- 10 BBC 5 Live football podcast recorded at 'Britain's oldest pub' in St Albans
There is zoned underfloor heating in all rooms.
Outside, there are communal gardens, a bike store, gym and gated access to an allocated parking space.
In summary, a rare and extremely sought after apartment in a central and very convenient location.
The Apex, Newsom Place, St Peter’s Road, St Albans
Guide price £500,000
Ashtons, 01727 819666, www.ashtons.co.uk